✨Chapter-29✨

The song ended riddima came out from her thoughts but was surprised as vansh was not there.................

Riddima became scared she slowly started to find him she moved forward and what she saw made her shocked.

The path was beautifully decorated with white petals.

She took small steps and follow the petals in few minutes the petals ended she lift her neck to see a beautiful setup

The whole area was decorated with white flowers which was her favorite the decorations was looking marvelous and the scented candles were adding a different environment.

But Vansh was not to be seen.
she turned around to see........

Vansh was on his knees with a rose in his hand.

Riddima just stood like a statue there.

V- muze pata ha ki tumne muzse ya expect nahi kiya hoga, Jo insaan kuch mahina pahle khud ko uucha dikhana ka liya tumhare insult karta tha, aaj vo insaan tumhare samne ghutne par batha ha.

Riddima ma manta hu ki Mana Jo galtiya ki ha vo mafi ka layak nahi thi lakin fir bhi tumne muze maaf Kar dia ma tumhe middle class hone ke liya taunt's Marta tha lakin tumne kuch bhi nahi kaha aur aaj dekho..........

Inn sitaron na asse sajish ki
Mera Dil ne sirf Teri khwahish ki,
Ye Dil aab dhadke Tera liya
Ye sase aab chale Tera liya.

Saab kuch ha aab Mera pass
Bass teri ha kami,
Jo tu mil jaaye
To Mera liya Puri ha ya zame

( I Know you won't have expected this from me, the man who few months ago was insulting you to to show his power, today the same man is in front of you on his knees.

Riddima I know the mistakes of mine were not forgiveable but still you forgive me. I used to taunt you for belonging to a middle class family but you never said anything and see today......)

Riddima I want to rectify my mistake ,I want to love you , cherish you, wanna make you feel special .
I want to live a beautiful and peaceful life with you.

I love you riddima I can go to any extent for you.
For me you are my life , my everything.
Will you be with me till the last breath???

Riddima was all numb to react she never in her wildest dreams imagine this from him.

R- see Vansh I respect your feeling but honestly I don't Love you.
You are just a good friend to me.
See Vansh I don't want to hurt you but I don't want give you false hope.
You Know na at what circumstances we have married.
I may sound rude but

Muzse itna bhi Dil maat laga Lena,
Ke agar kabhi ma tumhare sath na rahu to tum jee na Pao.

Saying this she went from there.
Vansh was shocked by her words especially the last sentence.

On the other side Riddima was sitting on a bench while drops of tears were flowing from her eyes.

After almost one hour she got up and was searching for auto but not a single person was seen it was already past 10 and moreover she was far from the place where vansh bought her.

She took few steps and she felt some cloth on her nose and in few minutes everything became blur ...........

Who must be the person?
Is riddima safe??

{Pic credit to Pinterest}

[Votes-110+]
{Words-660}

I had planned to write a big chapter but the target didn't complete and my head is also paining so I am unable to write.
And I am not going to update the next chapter till the target completes and the next chapter is having another twist.
And do tell me how was the chapter well the idea for the upcoming twist is given by my not so sweet sis so hope that I can reach your and her expectations.

Done.
Share your views regarding the chapter in comments.

Bყҽҽ👋👋
γουя ωяιτєя🖋️
𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎⸙💖

Bყҽҽ👋👋γουя ωяιτєя🖋️𝕻𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎⸙💖