✨ Chapter-26✨

It was Riddima's exam day she was very much nervous as this exam is most important for future.

VR Mansion

Riddima was all ready. She was in the Pooja room praying to God.

V-Riddima jaldi aao Varna late ho jayega.

(Riddima came fast otherwise we will get late)

R- ha do minute.

(Yeah two minutes)

After praying she directly went to car with Vansh. her exam gone well. She was happy. But she was worried about her reasult.

Vansh's office

Angre with some other man's who seemed to be spy agents was standing in front of him bowing their head.

V- kisne banaya tum idiots ko spy agents pechala ek hafte sa uska koi pata nahi .ma Kya tum logo ko yaha vaha bhatakne ka paise deta hu.
Ek kaam tum logo se nahi ho pata. Almost 6 months ho Gaye lakin aab Tak muze Kabir ka proper address Tak nahi Mila ha. vo police station se kaha jata ha kaha police station aata ha sare information blank.
I am telling you agar muze iss mahine ma Kabir ki information aur vo ladki secret area ma nahi mile iss duniya ko tumhare shakal bhi dekhna ko nahi melagi.

Am I clear??

(Who made you idiots spy agents from last one week there is no information about her. Do I give money to you people for roaming here and there. You people can't even do a single thing.
It is almost 6 months but I didn't even know his proper address. Where he goes from police station, from where he comes to police station all information is blank.
I am telling you if I don't get Kabir's proper information and she in my secret area in this month then this whole world will not be able to see your faces.

Am I clear??)

To this everyone noded.

V- words

Everyone together- yes.

V- good for you .

Saying this he picked him Blazer and phone and left for home.

VR Mansion
Riansh Room

Vansh was alone in his room as riddima was with Sia and Sejal discussing about her exam and other stuff.

Vansh's POV

Just two more weeks then riddima's reasult will be announced and then I can propose her. I can express my feeling towards her but I am feeling scared what if she reject me because she never give a sign to me so that I can understand her feeling towards me.
But I can't sit quietly till she gives me sign I have to tell her my feeling.

My thoughts were broke by the sound of door opening. And it was a servent calling me for dinner. I just nodded and went.

POV ENDS

Next Morning

Riddima and Vansh were ready to go out as riddima's wish they were going to orphanage.

R- vansh come na.

V- have patience riddima.

After some time they left.
First they went to shop for buying clothes ,some food items, books, etc.
For distribution to children's.

On the way to home
In the car

The ride was silent vansh was engrossed in his own thoughts while riddima was enjoying fresh air.but suddenly she said.

R-Vansh stop the car.

Listening this he stopped his car with a jerk.

V- Kay hua riddima chill Kya rahi ho.

(What happened riddima why are you shouting)

R- vansh see there..................

Why did riddima asked vansh to stop the car??
Who was the girl vansh was talking about??

(Votes-106+)

Precap- Same.

Done.
Do tell me your views regarding the chapter in comments.

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋
ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋
ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋️ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖