✨ Chapter-33✨

Few hours later...............

Man: Boss why have you kidnapped both of them, I mean according to your plan we just wanted to kill this girl then?

Boss: you know sometimes we have to make some changes in our plan to meet the circumstances.
And instead of using your useless brain here if you would have kept an eye on her then there was no need to kill both of  them but now because of you I have kill both of them
Idk why this whole Rai Singhania family wants their death from my hands!

Man: boss I think they are gaining their sense.

He said while looking towards both vansh and riddima

Boss: idiot if you can see than tie them tightly with ropes and moreover if they would even gain conscious then also they won't have power to ran as I have hit so hard on both of their heads.
You know veer people celebrate Diwali with great joy and happiness but their families will mourn on their death.
Their families always celebrated Diwali and I was the one who used to ask my mom that why don't we celebrate  like others, she always used to say that one day we will also celebrate and look today is the day when I will celebrate and the whole Rai Singhania family will know what Kabir is!

Say this he started laughing like a manic which even scared veer.

____________________________

Thanks for reading don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.

To be continued.....