✨chapter-17✨

Next Morning
Riansh room.

Vansh got up and saw riddima was still sleeping. He was a bit confused as she never woke up late in these days.

But ignoring everything he just went inside bathroom thinking that till he comes she will wake up but to his surprise when he came out she was still sleeping.

Finally he thought to wake her otherwise she will get late.

V- riddima wake see the time you will get late.

R- umm sone dijiya na Kal bhi humare nind Puri nahi Hui.

(Ummm. Let me sleep na yesterday also I was sleepy)

V- riddima I said get up.

R- ayeya aap bhi so jaiya.

(Come you also sleep with me)

She said in sleepy voice.and pulled his hand towards her.
And as a result he fall upon her.

But he didn't get up he was just stareing at her.

Suddenly sejal entered their room and
Shouted.

S- bhai, bhabi aapk................
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

By seeing their position. And turned around here riddima opened her eyes due to sejals shout.

As soon as she opened her eyes he got shocked by seeing vansh Soo near to her. She got scared.

R- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

V-cilla Kya rahi ho phle Mera haat chodo.

(Why are you shouting first leave my hand)

Riddima understand what must have happened and she immediately left his hand.
The both got in their normal position.

S- aab main paltu.

(Should I turn now)

V- hmm.

S- vase bhabi ma to aap dono ki position dekh Kar chillai lekin aap kyu chilla??

( Bhabi I shouted by seeing your and bhai's position but why did you shouted)

R- vo hum so rahe tha vansh ne uthane ki kosish ki to Hume laga ki maa ha to......

( Vo I was sleeping vansh tried to wake me up and in sleep I thought that he is my mom Soo............)

Before she could continue sejal bursted in laugh she was laughing uncontrollably.

S- bha.........bi ......... Aap.......ne....to.......van....sh....Bhai..........ko....... aapki...... maa .....hi.....bana dala.

(Bha..........bi .....you.... ma....de van...sh bhai....... your ........mom)

She said in between their laugh.
After almost 5 minutes she got normal.

S- hat's off to you bhabi .
Log Saiya ko bhaiya banate ha aur aap
Saiya ko maiya.

(Hat's off to you bhabi people make.
Lover as their brother but you made
Your lover your mother).

Saying this she again started laughing.

V- shut up sejal and tell why did you came

He said in a cold voice whichade her scared.

S- mom had called you Both for breakfast.

She said in bullet train speed and ran away.

At Vansh's office.

V- angre kuch pata Chala Kabir ka bara ma.

(Angre do you get any information about Kabir)

A- nahi boss sirf ya pata Chala ha ki vo aapse nafrat karta ha.

(No boss I just got to know that he hates you)

V- what?? Lakin kyu??

(What ??but why??)

Vansh was surprised to know that Kabir hates him and he don't know from how many years and here he had first time heard his name just few days ago.

A- vo pata nahi boss bass it a pata ha ki koi personal reason ha.

(That I don't know boss but I know one thing that he hates you for some personal reasons)

V- angre I don't know what you will do but Increase the spy's I just want to know the reason that he hates me Soo much. And that too personal.

In afternoon.
Vansh's car

Aftern he picked up riddima she sat in car started telling him what happened in her institute.
But vansh was least interested in it he was just thinking about Kabir.

R- vansh gadi rokiya.

(Vansh stop the car)

He came out from his thoughts after listening her shout.
He immediately stopped the car.

V- aab Kya hua riddima.

(Now what happened riddima)

R- vo I want to eat pani Puri.

V- no you're not going to eat it it's Soo unhygienic and don't know what this middle class people would add in this.

R- ohh come on vansh I am also a middle class so this doesn't matter me I just want to eat it.

V- if you want to eat then let's go there.

He said while pointing his hand towards the big hotel just beside it .

R- nahi vansh aap nahi samzange ki street food ka taste hi kuch aur hota ha aur agar hum iss bade see hotel ma jayangena to faltu ma 300-400 rupeey ke to sirf pani Puri hi hogi aur upar see ajeeb ajeeb see fancy name jase"crisp fried balls with mint, tamarind and spices" sedhe sedha Pani Puri nahi bol sakte Kya.

(No vansh you won't understand the delicious taste of street food and if we will go in such big hotel then they will charge 300-400 rupees just of little pani Puri and cherry on cake the weird fancy name such as "crisp fried balls with mint, tamarind and spices"can't they strightly say Pani Puri)

V- ok fine come.

After having the Pani Puri they went home.

Next Morning

Vansh had ordered that nobody will go out as it was party.

In the morning after riddima came out after having bath vansh went inside.

But as he heard a shout off riddima he immediately went out to see...............

Why must have Riddhu shouted🤔🤔.
Tell me in the comments.

And I know the chapter is short but pls adjust with it.
I have planned something else to write in this chapter I was going to write about party but yesterday when I read comments I thought I should bring some changes in my thoughts to reach everyone's expectations but in that process my mind had become blank now I am not getting any Idea what to because this was not the track I thought while strating to write it but when I thought about my plot I thought that if I will write it then I am surely gonna kill the logic which don't want to do.
And now I am struck in my own thoughts pls if you have any idea then message me pls.🥺🥺

{1040 words}

[Votes-85+]

Done
Don't forget to share your views in comments and pls give suggestions.

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋
ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋
ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖