✨ Chapter-27✨

R- Vansh see there.

She said while pointing her finger in direction of crowd of people.

V- there is nothing riddima.

R- vansh pls na let's see once I am feeling some thing is wrong.

V- ok fine come.

Saying this he took out the car keys and came out followed by riddima.

There was a huge crowd.

R- excuse me .

Saying this she moved inside the crowd to see a men maybe in his late 50's was laying with a pool of blood and people were just clicking his photos instead of helping him.

R- aap log yaha photos click kar rahe ha kisena ambulance bolai ya nahi.

Everyone in the crowd started looking at each other's face.

V- riddima is everything ok??

He asked while entering the crowd.

But Vansh was shocked at looking at the person he was numb.
He came back to reality due to riddima's voice.

R- vansh Kya Kar rahe ha aap jaldi already bahot blood loss ho gaya ha.

( Vansh what are you doing already alot of blood loss has happened)

At hospital

Vansh's POV

No,no this can't happen he can't come back in our life. Why is this happening to me??

POV ENDS

V- riddima ho gaya na humne inhe hospital ma admit Kar Diya ha aur inke family ko inform Kar diya ha, hum Ghar chalte ha na.

( Riddima now it's done we have admitted him in the hospital and also informed to his family,come we will go home)

R- vansh thodi der aur ruk jate ha na ek baar inke family members aa Jaye fir hum Ghar chale jayange.

(Vansh few more minutes once his family members arrive we will live)

V- what's the need for that already there are hospital staff to take care of him na.

He said while trying his best to control his anger.

R- ok. But why are you being hyper. If you have some important then I don't have any problem I was saying to wait because if there will be need of something then we can help na.

Vansh was about to say something but was interrupted by a nurse.

N- excuse me sir patients family has arrived if you want you can live.

R- ok.

And the nurse gone from there.
Both vansh and Riddima went to VR Mansion.

At night

Riddima's POV

What happened to vansh he is behaving weird form the time we came from hospital infact he was behaving weird in hospital too.

POV ENDS

Why is vansh behaving weird??
Who was that man??
And how was he connected to vansh?

Tell me your thoughts in comments.

And what do you think Mera khurafati dimag ma Kya khichdi paak rahi hai?😉

[Votes-108+]

Precap- riddima's reasult and Vansh to propose riddima??

Excited for next chapter?

Done.
Do tell me your views regarding the chapter in comments.

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋
ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋
ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖

ƁƳЄЄЄ👋ƳƠƲƦ ƜƦƖƬƬЄ🖋️ƤƦƛƇӇƖ💖💖