Back Home

Raven

I was awakened by a knock on the door. It pissed me off that my sleep was interrupted. "Come in" I groaned sitting up. "Hey bestie," Autumn said entering. "Hey, where's Grace?" I asked. "She's at the pack house, your mom and I came to bring you home now." She said with a small smile. "Oh, okay, how's everything been since you know".

"Well there's been an increase of guards on patrol, Alpha and Luna are still trying to locate Blake and the pack is getting anxious for your return." She answered sitting next to me. We spent the rest of the time catching up, mother came back after signing me off and we went home.

"Do you need anything before we go honey?" My mother asked. " No, but can you send Grace over here please." She nodded with a knowing smile and left with Autumn. I went up stairs and laid my muchly missed bed, momentarily my mind drifted off to that box. I sat up to open the nightstand that I last put it in and pulled it out closing the draw back in the process. "A little early birthday gift for you " I said, reading the note again before opening the box. ' A locket ' I thought then realisation hit me, opening it I was proven correct. "Emma." I smiled, there was a picture of us in human form, and the other was us in our wolf forms. I thought of the past memories and smiled. We were inseparable. 

"She's still out there" I uttered a resting locket and box down on my nightstand.

I went downstairs to get some water, before I could reach the kitchen I was tackled to the ground by Grace which made me laugh. "I'm excited to see you too" I chuckled as she hugged me tightly. "I've waited three weeks for this. You scared me, you jerk." she mumbled in my chest. I smiled and shook my head. "Can I get up now?" She grumbled but let go letting me sit up. "Fix that face I didn't say I don't want the hug" I said cupping her cheek.

"I know I just got excited and I kind of forgot that you're still injured and-" , " hey it's okay, don't pout love." I said standing up. I pulled her into my embrace, another hug that she didn't want to break. "Better?" I whispered against her ear, she nuzzled her head in my chest again in response.

I kissed her head, then she pulled away, meeting my gaze. "What..." I was confused. She said nothing but leaned in. Still confused I froze now realising what she wants. How cute. "Grace." I whispered before our lips connected. Her soft and plump sweet ones on mine which I just melted into, pulling away she pushed me against the wall. This was unlike her, maybe it's Ashen, but, if it's her wolf then. "Grace wait" I muttered as my voice began to get husky, Willow was awake now and ready to take over. Our lips connected again roughly; I gripped her waist and pulled her in closer. Closer that can be.

What was once a neutral hug turned into a heavy makeout session, I flipped her so she was under me between the wall and me, I licked her bottom lip for access and she granted it.

Grace

She licked my bottom lip for entrance and I granted it, our tongues battled for dominance but she won. Her hand wrapped around my neck and a small moan left my lips. She smirked, forcing me up against the wall more. It made my legs weak as we started to slowly grind on each other. I felt something poking me in her lower region but I ignored it. She pulled away with her bottom lip between my teeth causing her to groan. She moved to my neck trailing kisses along it until she found my sweet spot. She started to suck on it but stopped when we heard the door unlock. I groaned but understood why she pulled away so I could fix my clothes. "Why'd you stop, it was getting sweet, we were about to be claimed." Ashen whined."We'll continue this later, Ashen not now " I said.

Raven

"Why'd you stop, she was about to be ours," Willow complained. "Well sorry but I'm not up for my parents to walk in on us fucking" I relayed. "You say that but a little friend came to say hi again". I rolled my eyes, sighing. "I'll deal with that later, don't say anything to make it worse."