Dinner

Raven

Grace's parents want to meet me and my parents. Well this is happening we had some time until dinner so I called them and told them about the plans, they agreed and everything was set. "It's shocking that you didn't know your mate was a wolf when you met her," Emma said."Well she hid it pretty well to say the least" I shrugged. "And technically she's a hybrid. What are the chances" I smiled. " You're a lovesick puppy" she nudged me. " That's an understatement" I rolled my eyes.

"Have you found your other half yet?" She chuckled, shaking her head. "No...not yet," she said. "Really not even as a rogue" I questioned shocked. "Nope they haven't come around yet eventually but not now I guess." She shrugged. There was a knock on the door and I answered and it was Autumn and Jordon. "I'm back!!" she squealed hugging me. "You are " I said following her energy hugging her back. "Hello there shrimp" Jordon chuckled ruffling my hair. I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger " You're only a few inches taller" I said. "Still short" he shrugged Autumn and Emma giggled at my dismay.

"Whatever, where's Riley? '' I asked. "Helping their parents with something" she replied sitting with Jordon. Emma cleared her throat and their attention was on her now. "So, are we just going to stay in here and chat or are we gonna go out and have some fun?" she smirked, we looked at each other and shrugged "We're in" we said. "Great Rav, give me your keys".

Jordon

Raven gave her the keys and she told us to grab some towels, a weird request but we complied. The drive took awhile but we got there and the view was impeccable. "No way, you remembered" Raven squealed like a little kid running out of the car. Autumn followed behind her with Emma on her tail smiling. "How cute" I whispered, Aut and Rav were the first to jump in. "Oh shit, it's fucking cold!!" Autumn shouted Raven chuckled at her reaction "Should have expected that stupid!" I yelled from the dock. "You're not going to join them," Emma asked me as she began stripping. "um...no,not now," I muttered looking away. " Alright then" she said.

'It's tiring hiding this scent you know, and why from our mate for that matter' my wolf told me. " I'm a guard, it's out of instinct" I rolled my eyes. ' We can relax now, have some fun come on, you're making it harder than it has to be Jor." My wolf was right. I can take it easy but my guard stays up. I never knew much about her before she left the pack so this might be a while.

Emma

I've missed this. Other than the creek, Martian's lake it's my favorite spot. I personally don't mind the extra company. I just wanted to spend time with my sis. Surely we didn't grow out of our shenanigans. It was my last night here so I had to make this count.

I was going to join them but I felt someone grab me from behind I didn't panic it was a comforting presence a sweet scent that only can be my mates " we need to talk" it was Jordon's voice " Alright...".

Raven

Autumn and I were joking around, we spotted Emma and Jordon and it was a bit suspicious that we gave each other a knowing look. " Their mates for sure" she smiled, "definitely".

We spent the rest of the afternoon there then went back home. Dinner tonight with my mates parents how wrong can that go, let me not think that way and I'm fucking nervous. It is currently 7:30, Grace and her parents will be here in due time. Other than my usual baggy shirt and sweatpants I chose to wear something casual, black shirt and a pair of jeans, Emma wore the same just a different colored shirt. Downstairs I helped mom in the kitchen while, father and Emma set the table. There was a knock on the door and I went to answer it. I opened it and my beautiful girl. Grace was standing in front of me, her stature and outfit was phenomenal and breathtaking, I subconsciously bit my lip without realizing.

"Hey behave while my parents are here. Last night was fun though" she smiled pulling me down to her level. Her lips quickly connected to mine, before she pulled away with a light smirk. Her parents were right behind her so I quickly regained my composure welcoming them inside. Dinner was already set and greetings were exchanged.

" So Raven, where's your brother?" Mrs.Jackson asked. " brother...?" I repeated. My parents and Emma were just as confused as me. " We don't have a brother," Emma answered.

" Well not that we know off" she continued looking at mom and dad. " We assure you Mr and Mrs. Jackson we don't have a son, just two lovely daughters" my father spoke up. I noticed Grace slowly trying to disappear under the table. ‘you didn't tell them..." I linked her 'I thought it was best for them to see' she rambled. "Grace, who's your mate then?" her father asked. " she's right in front of you dad" she muttered. It took them a hot minute to realize what she was saying " her!" her father questioned, shocked.

Grace

" Yes dad, Raven Black is my mate, she was there this morning" I continued. " So, that's where you were," her mother said, her face turned red and turned away while father and sister chuckled at her dismay. "I'm so sorry it was just your scent came off as a male's and then some of Delens' clothes were gone-"my mother rambled. " It's understandable Mrs. Jackson, sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner" Raven said, cutting her off.

Dinner went by rather smoothly after that whole slideshow her parents and mine were chatting in the kitchen. Raven parted ways with her sister. "Well that was embarrassing," she chuckled, turning to me. "At least it ended up great," I shrugged.

"So about that movie date" I cued drawing circles on her chest. "You wanna stay over" she asked, I smiled wrapping my arms around her neck pulling her into a kiss. "Take a wild guess." Her lips curved into a devious smile. " Grace are you staying or..." my mother asked, walking in on us. " I'll sleep over mom" I smirked. " Okay then, Raven, can I have a word with you please?" she asked. Raven followed her. They left after some time and she came back a bit flustered. " What happened..." I questioned her.

"Oh, nothing...just a pep-talk about reproduction" she chuckled. "How ?", " my parents but I don't mind, it's typical, but now it's movie time" she said, picking me up in a bridal style. I laughed and kissed her cheek in amusement as she carried me upstairs to her room.

****