It's Ok.

{Edric's POV}

      I was sitting in my room crying because I was just so frustrated with my mom, I mean why cant she just care about how her kids feel for once. She's being so selfish for not letting me be with Hunter, I was about to call Hunter on the crystal ball when I heard a knock at my door, "GO AWAY!" I yelled, "Edric, its me, can we talk?"" I heard my dad say from the other side of the door. "Oh, yea come in." I sat up against my head bored while wiping my eyes of the tears that were falling.

He came in and closed the door behind him, he then sat on the edge of my bed and looked at me, "Edric, I-I'm sorry about how your mother reacted. You know that she loves you, right?" I looked off to the side and said, "It doesn't feel like it." "Well, she does, we love you no matter what." I looked back at him and felt like I was gonna start crying again.

"Edric, I don't care if you want to date girls or boys, or both, its fine. As long as your happy, that's all that matters." I smiled, "What about me dating Hunter? Are you ok with that?" He looked at me and smiled, which wasn't something he did a lot, "Yes, I'm fine with that, as long as your happy Edric." I smiled again and started crying again, then I hugged him as tight as I could, I had never felt closer to my dad than I did in this moment. It was nice.  After we pulled apart from the hug, he got up and said "I'd like to meet Hunter one of these day's, and don't worry it will be our little secret." I smiled as he opened the door, walked out and then closed it again.

It felt nice to know that my dad not only accepted me for who I was, but also for who I was with.

Authors Note: Sorry for the kind of short chapter, I just wanted to make a nice chapter that focused on Alador and his son, and how he accepted Edric and how he was fine with him dating Hunter. Now how should Hunter meet Edric's dad? Any suggestions are welcome. I hope you enjoy the chapter, also I will be posting three chapters today because I wont be able to post tomorrow since I have my cousins funeral to go to.