Ch.4 crushed up

"Is this your house?" Jose asked me as he pointed towards my new home.

"Yea how did you know?" I asked in confusion.

He laughed, showed his cheesy smile and said " well it was the only house for sale on this street."

"Oh" I said and felt my cheeks turn tomato red.

Jose looked and me and grabbed my chin gently and kissed me on the cheek.

"See you soon." He said in a deep sexy voice.

I just smiled and walked to the door.

I went inside and saw my mom on the couch crying.

"Nevermind she just walked in the door. Thank you anyways." I heard my dad as he hinged up the phone.

"Don't you know what time it is? It's 6:00 and you just got home!"

"Im sorry its because my new friend Lupe invited me over to her house and you two were working and I couldn't ask anyone for permission so I went."

"David was sitting outside on the porch when got home!" Yelled my mother in tears.

"I'm sorry I promise I'll come straight home next time!" I shouted as a tear went rolling down my left cheek.

"It's okay mija just don't scare us again, we thought something happened to you." Said my mom.

I wiped my tears from my face, nodded my head, and walked into my room.

I didn't want to tell them the truth because I didn't want them to get more scared or worried.

If Jose didn't get there in time then I don't know what would have happened to me, I thought and shaked my head, feeling my tears roll down my cheeks.

Thank god Jose was there in time, I don't know how to make it up to him.

Will I ever see him again? I thought.

I couldn't forget his big cheesy smile, his sexy voice, but most importantly I couldn't forget the kiss on my cheek.

I smiled and thought about him while I rubbed my cheek looking like a total idiot.

I've never thought I would be interested in a cholo but somehow Jose made me think about for the rest of the day.

He even made me stop thinking about Andres.

Jose was cute and seemed like he had a great personality.

The next morning I got up and took a quick cold shower.

I got out of the shower, put on my purple bathrobe and walked into my room to change.

I put on a turquoise button up blouse, black skinny jeans, and finally put on my turquoise sandals.

I did my winged eyeliner and put on mascara.

After my hair air dried I put it in a sock bun and put on a cute turquoise bow to go with my outfit.

I walked to kitchen and sat down on the table where a plate with eggs and bacon were waiting for me.

I finished eating and headed out to school.

I got to school 10 minuets early, so I sat down on a bench and waited for everyone.

I saw Andres getting out of his car.

I turned around and tried my best to not look noticeable but when I turned to check if he was gone , I saw him walking towards me.

"Hey" I heard him say.