Ch.20 Disaster strikes

Diablo's POV

"Bro where have you been! We were worried all night!" Shouted flirt as I walked in the house. I smiled, rubbed her small baby bump and Said "look sis I was out on a date and I had problems and couldn't come home. "Foo they came into our home and the homie sleepy came and saved us!" She said crossing her arms.

"Who came?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "MS13!" She said. "Flirt that was my problem last night I had to stay down in Anaheim because I didn't want them to follow me here and hurt you guys!" I explained. She sighed and said "well mom is in the kitchen with Myra worried about you."

"Alright I'll go check on them." I said shaking my head letting out a chuckle. "You could have called at least!" She yelled out as I walked into the kitchen. "Daddy!!!" Yelled Myra as she got off of her chair and hugged me. "Hey Mija! What's my little girl doing?" I said to her.

"Danny! I don't want you to worry us again! The next time someone is after you I want you to call us saying your fine! Do you know how scared your daughter was when they came by! Your lucky they left as soon as they saw sleepy!" Yelled my mom. I picked Myra and just said "alright mom I'll do that."

Myra is 4 years old, green eyes, dark brown hair, light colored skin just like her mom. Myra lives with me ever since her mom and I broke up and she left her here. I hear about her time to time, well how can't I all the homies see her when they go to the strip club. Yeah sadly my daughters mother became a dancer and she does a little more on the side.

Not happy about that but I know Mia would make a great mother figure for Myra. Now all I need to do is tell her about myra. The homies don't really talk about Myra because they know I don't want her in a gang.

"Daddy!" Said Myra as she held on to me. "We're you scared Myra?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Mom so they came to the house?" I asked right away. "Yes they did those motherfuckers came in yelling for you until sleepy was walking came and scared them off." She said.

"I owe sleepy one." I said and walked into Myra's room. "Myra none of those guys did anything to you right?" I asked. "No" she said shaking her head. "Okay well Mija I want you to stay safe but for right now daddy needs to go do something!" I said. "Like what daddy?" She asked.

I looked at her and said "you'll know one day Mija." I turned around and walked out. I was walking out when flirt got up from the couch. "Where the hell are you going?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it." I said and walked outside but was followed by flirt. "No you can not just leave! Myra needs you! She seems fine but deep down she isn't!" She said.

"Well right now I have business." I said. "Danny! You better not go with that fucken girl you've been hanging out with!" She yelled. I stopped, turned and walked towards her "what do you know about that girl?" I asked her.

"Payasa said she saw you with a girl and a little boy at the movies yesterday. Don't tell me you found out you had another kid?" She said putting her hands on her hips. "Listen flirt I don't have another kid and I really like this girl." I said.

"Who is she? Because payasa couldn't see her face." She said. "Don't worry about it." I said. "Do you think Myra would enjoy her dad talking to another girl who has a kid while she is home alone scared?" She said.

I looked at her with silence. "You know what mind your own business. This is my life not yours." I said and began to walk away. "Yeah a Myra is your daughter dumbass!" She said but I already got on my truck and left.

I drove to the warehouse and there I saw the homies. "Diablo MS13 was looking for you. Why?" Asked OG joker. "I had problems with one them a couple days ago but I guess he needs to learn another lesson." I chuckled.