Ch.32 Welcome to the Family!

The whole gang was hyped about Jesus being free. My dad decided to throw a party on Saturday and invite all the homies. Andres and I decided it would be a good idea if we just let everyone know our little secret at the party.

"Mia! Wake your ass up!" Shouted Jesus. "Omg Jesus! You know I need my beauty sleep!" I shouted back at him as I threw a pillow at him.

Jesus let out a chuckle and said "beauty sleep? Since when?" I flipped him off and said "since always bro" "love you too sis, by the way dad wanted you to start with the food for the party."

"Ugh fiiiine" I whined.

"Oh and chino and spooky are gonna come and help set up the tables in the back yard." He said.

I smiled and just nodded.

I got up and changed into something more presentable. Once I was done changing I texted Lupe and dreamer in a group text.

-Mia: hey bitches ❤️😘
-Lupe: hey hoe😍🖕🏽
-Dreamer: heyyyy 💕
-Mia: You girls want to come and help me cook the food for tonight? I'll love you guys even more! 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Dreamer: sounds good! Hope we don't burn the place down! 😂😂🔥🔥
- Lupe: lmao fucken dreamer! And we can get ready at your place after we're done cooking! 😉
-Mia: yay you two are life savers!! See you later then! 💕❤️ love ya! 😘

"Hey beautiful!" Andres winked. "Hey hot stuff!" I winked back. Damn do I love this man!

"Where's spooky?" I asked looking around. "Oh he's out in the front getting some stuff." He replied.

That was all I needed to hear! I kissed his lips and he held on to my hips. Then we were interrupted...

"Mia what the fuck is going on here?" Yelled my dad. Jesus and spooky ran inside the house and the sound of my dads shout.

"What's wrong dad?" Asked Jesus. "Your sister was making out with chino!" My dad said. Jesus quickly looked at me. Spooky shook his head.

"Dad! We were only kissing! We weren't doing anything else!" I said. "Why were you doing that?" He asked.

"Well Andres is my boyfriend!!" I told him. My dad quietly stared at us and then sighed. "You know you really did grow up on me, you are my little girl and maybe moving here wasn't the best thing for you. You're following my footsteps. You had a boyfriend and then you got pregnant... I'm sorry Mia. I didn't want you to have this life. I just want you to know that I love you and I want you to always take the better path. If dating chino makes you happy then I am okay with it."

My dad made me tear up. I quickly went to go give him a big hug. "Dad thank you!" I quietly said to him.

Things quickly got better. The girls came over and we cooked up all the delicious food for the party. Now we were busy getting ready.

"So your dad and brother is okay with you dating the homie chino?" Asked dreamer as she was doing her makeup on my bed. "Yeah they're totally okay with it!" I said.

"I wonder what flirt is gonna do when she finds out..." said Lupe.

"Yeah my cousin will not stay calm about that mia you need to be carful!" Dreamer warned me.

"Yeah I know but she needs to understand that he doesn't want to be with her... the only bond they will have is the bond of their child." I said.

It still gets to me that Andres is having a baby with flirt. But he made the same mistake as I did with Jose.

Later that day everyone started showing up at the house. Everyone was having a fun time! We were all grubbing on the bomb as food my girls and I made! Everyone liked it!