Chapter 3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Sunoo, please stop saying that is weird that I am still in school." Heeseung rolled his eyes as Sunoo pouted at him.

I am not supposed to be in school this year- but the principal who is my dad told me that I could study for one more year before leaving. Yes, this is my last year here and I want to see how can my intuition help people.

Suddenly, Heeseung heard the two boys talking, though Heeseung immediately guessed that those two boys were Jake and Ni-Ki.

"Oh, hyung." Jake smiled as he glanced at Heeseung while Heeseung politely smiled back at him. "Hey, Sunoo-ya." Jake glanced at Sunoo who smiled back at him as well, but Jake did notice that Sunoo was upset with something.

"Hey, Riki." Heeseung smiled at Ni-Ki who flinched out of surprise at first, but after he collected himself he smiled back at him. "Hey, hyung."

"Oh, so you're Riki?" Sunoo curiously glanced at Ni-Ki. "Of course, that I am," Ni-Ki replied as he sat down on the chair. "Please, don't ask that many questions yet Sunoo-ya." Jake sighed as he sat down on the chair.

"Why?" Sunoo glanced at him a bit frustrated at first. "Because Sunghoon-ah is not going to join us today and Jay-ah called me and told me that he has taekwondo practice..." Jake sighed.

Sunoo sighed out of concern. "What about Jung-" Heeseung intruded. "He is ill, he caught a cold, and his mum told my mum about it..." Heeseung shrugged at that. "I feel bad for him..." Sunoo sighed. "Same, but what can we do about it?" Jake pouted.

"So, Riki how's your day going?" Ni-Ki glanced at him. "Uh, I guess that it's good-" Heeseung interrupted him. "What do you think about Sunghoon-ah?" Heeseung glanced at him as he touched his chin.

"Sunghoon hyung...?" Ni-Ki gulped. "He's fine, I mean-" It seemed to Heeseung that Ni-Ki didn't know what kind of an answer he would give, which was perfectly reasonable since they talked for maybe a few minutes.

"Anyway-" Jake blurted out. "I heard from a certain someone that you are leaving this year, hyung..." Jake glanced at him. "Is that true?"

"Unfortunately, yes..." Heeseung glanced down. Sunoo widened his eyes at that. "Wait, are you serious!?" Heeseung was shocked as he glanced at Sunoo who looked upset over it...? Yes, he was surely upset.

"Sunoo-ya...?" Jake glanced at him already worried for him. Sunoo was just quietly sitting. He didn't say a word that did for sure surprise Heeseung. He knew that they were close, but this was different.

Sunoo...?

He wanted to ask him if he was okay but, he didn't have enough courage or confidence to do anything.

Why?

Because he thought that his friends (Jake and Ni-Ki) would find it unusual since he was always that type of a person to think rationally and was always calm about everything, but when it came to Sunoo he was panicking.

"Are you okay?" Ni-Ki said out of nowhere surprising Jake and Heeseung. Sunoo glanced at him with a smile on his face. "Of course, that I am Heeseung hyung just surprised me with his- um announcement." Sunoo averted his eyes to Heeseung who could only stare at him.

Jake suddenly cleared his throat after noticing the weird tension between Sunoo and Heeseung. It was somewhat unusual.

"Uh, are you two by any case dating or something?" Ni-Ki blurted out. "Of course, not," Heeseung said. It did hurt him to say that, but what was he going to do? Fight against a still-under-development couple?

"Why would you think that?" Sunoo glared at Ni-Ki. Ni-Ki gulped at that. "Sorry-" Heeseung interrupted him. "No, need to say sorry." Heeseung glanced at Ni-Ki, but soon after that, he glanced at Sunoo who was still upset about it. "Sunoo you can be mad at me, but, please don't be mad at Riki, he didn't do anything wrong," Heeseung said in a monotone.

Sunoo suddenly stood up, as he grabbed his mint chocolate ice cream, and left.

That was unlike him. He would always try to understand-

Heeseung bit his lip.

"Sorry, about him Ni-Ki..." Jake sighed. "He is usually not like that..." Jake shrugged his neck. "It's fine, everyone has their bad days..." Ni-Ki smiled.

Yeah, but you didn't go after him... You didn't save him from me who hurt him.

Heeseung's heart ached at that.

What the hell am I doing?