Chapter 13

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"HEESEUNG HYUNG!?" Sunoo widened his eyes while the tears were still rolling down his cheeks, as he hugged him. It felt so comfortable and maybe for a second Sunoo had forgotten about the things he has been through.

"Sunoo, are you okay!?" Heeseung let out and Sunoo could see that he was crying too. "When I see you, I am." Sunoo smiled at him softly while Heeseung glanced at him back with a smile on his face and soon after that he kissed his cheek making Sunoo blush in response.

"I am sorry, but it's not time for that now!?" Jay called out. "Jake hyung is okay!?" Jungwon let out as he hugged him. "Jake!?" Jay squealed out of happiness as they saw Jake scared.

"Maybe he is a fake-" Sunoo was interrupted by Heeseung. "It's the real Jake this time, no worries darling," Heeseung said as he hugged him once more making Sunoo sigh out of relief.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"That was a close one..." Jay said while Jungwon agreed. "Yup, it's a good thing that we had you, hyung." Jungwon glanced at him with a proud smile on his face. "That was you Jay-ah!?" Jake said while Jay could only shrug in response. "That was cool," Jake said amazed by his boyfriend's skills with a shotgun, but he was slightly concerned. "You do not murder for a living right...?" Jake asked while Jay rolled his eyes in response. "Jakey, no," Jay said while Jake laughed in response.

Heeseung hated to be the one to always interrupt things, but they had to keep going or whatever the heck is going on will be the end of the world, not just them. Even Heeseung didn't know what it was all about.

"How the heck did you three end up here...?" Jake asked while Heeseung didn't want to get reminded of how some kind of a huge shadow figure dragged them all here, though soon after that it was slightly getting worse since one of the white silhouettes with dark hair possessed Jungwon and played with Heeseung's mind, while Jay panicked about it, so he doesn't want to speak about it.

"I got possessed," Jungwon said casually. "WHAT!?' Jake let out while Sunoo held on to Heeseung's arm out of fear probably and he did find that cute. "We got dragged by some weird shadow figure and ended up in a weird hallway with white ladies and yeah-" Jay said quickly and soon after that he glanced down and Heeseung knew that he was still stressed about it, he can't blame him for that though, everyone was.

"Well, we should go there-" Heeseung pointed at the path that led to the right, but Jay interrupted him. "I do not want any of us to get possessed." Jay crossed his arms. "It's not that bad hyung-" Jungwon said, but was interrupted by Jake. "Says a person who got possessed by it, I almost didn't make it out alive out of there when I was on the mission to save Sunoo, but thank God, you were faster and that crappy monster didn't eat me," Jake said while Heeseung chuckled at him.

"I'll protect you all from it, no worries." Heeseung smiled at them while Jay frowned at him. "This time be more accurate." He huffed at him. "Don't speak to him in that manner!?" Sunoo glared at him and that did surprise Heeseung who smiled at him.

"It's fine, after all, he has every right to not trust me..." Heeseung sighed. "But, thanks Sun." Heeseung glanced in Sunoo's direction while Sunoo only nodded in response and yes, Heeseung did notice that his cheeks were flushed and he found it cute.

"Okay, so those evil ladies..." Jake sighed. "We should maybe crack some jokes or I dunno..." Jake glanced down helplessly. "That is actually a great idea," Heeseung said and soon after that they were all laughing that noise surely did have an influence on those white figures because they were screaming, but none of them, especially Jake didn't stop talking and Heeseung could finally have a clear mind as the five of them walked through the hallway that Sunoo was in before, full of blood.

"That was not here before..." Jungwon let out and Heeseung agreed on that. "This hallway is the only right and safe energy that I feel, for now, right?" Jake glanced in Heeseung's direction. "Agreed," Heeseung replied. "But, what if it's tricking us?" Heeseung asked. "Well, will find out, as soon as we get there." Jungwon let out.