Chapter 11

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Okay." Jay sighed as he spoke. "We planned everything out and we'll go tomorrow after school to see that place or whatever," Jay added to confirm everything while Heeseung nodded at him.

"But from where are we going to get the guns from?" Jake asked slightly concerned. "Yeah, that part bothered me the most." Jungwon shrugged as Heeseung flinched in response.

"So, it is not bothering that those things can you know- eat us or something?" Heeseung asked in disbelief as Jungwon shook his head in denial. "It's daytime after all the worst that could happen is that someone can kidnap us or that one of you gets stuck in some branches or bushes-" Jungwon was interrupted by Jay. "That is still dangerous Won."

"I know..." Jungwon sighed. "You do need to tell Sunoo about it though, hyung."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"That's cool," Sunoo said as he stroked Heeseung's hair. "Cool?" Heeseung asked a bit concerned. "What is cool about it?" Heeseung asked once again as Sunoo sighed.

"I just think that it could be fun," Sunoo admitted as he glanced at Heeseung who had his head on his lap. "Sunoo-ya..." Heeseung closed his eyes as he exhaled. "We might see some weird stuff out there..." Heeseung mentioned.

"True, but at least we will save the world." Sunoo joked as Heeseung pouted in response.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

And that was how the five of them ended up in a weird forest that was full of dismembering trees if that even made sense since Heeseung felt his eyes were fooling him and that the sight in front of him was just a part of his imagination, thankfully he had Jake to confirm that he is not going crazy since Jungwon, Jay neither Sunoo saw what the two of them did. Though it was quite rational to him since he and Jake were somewhat special, and no that didn't mean that others weren't.

"Well, the only thing that I can sense is that weird smell-" Jay started speaking as Sunoo added. "Yeah, like something had rotten..." Sunoo said as he glanced back at him while Heeseung heard Jake sigh behind him while Jungwon coughed out probably because of that weird smell.

Heeseung knew what they were talking about. This whole forest was so dark and gloomy, filled with dismembered trees that seemed like they could break by just a contact of an ant. It was like some weird black dust covered the whole forest. He glanced back at Jake who only assured him once again that he can see that as well.

"Could it be a virus or a dead animal?" Jungwon asked as he glanced at Heeseung who only sighed in response not knowing how to even describe the sight that he sees. "Uh, Wonnie I think that it is more than that..." Jake said as he grasped something invisible to the trio, but to Heeseung it wasn't.

A large black bubble was growing and Jake wanted to poke it, but it didn't work as he expected it to since the sight of Jake have become blurry to Heeseung, he couldn't see him anymore. He blinked twice for some assurance, as he already started panicking but he was gone.

Jake was gone.

"Where is Jake hyung?" Jungwon asked as Heeseung glanced in his direction. "I-"

"Where is Jake hyung?" Jungwon asked desperate to know the answer and as he didn't get one, Jay asked him instead. "Hyung, where is Jaeyun?" Jay asked as Heeseung finally replied. "I don't know..." Heeseung glanced at Jay who widened his eyes at him. "How can't you know hyung?" Sunoo asked as he walked closer to him and Heeseung did notice that there was a big hole in the middle of them.

It just appeared out of nowhere.

Heeseung felt like somebody or maybe even something was playing with his mind, maybe even them.

"Sunoo, stop-" Heeseung desperately called out as he saw Sunoo falling into that hole, he could hear his screams and his panicked face was enough for Heeseung to feel terror.

That was when he collapsed on his knees. "No-" Heeseung let out as a tear rolled down his cheek, he didn't even notice that he was crying. "Hyung-" Jungwon gasped as he rushed to him and that sight- that horrible sight was gone as Jungwon kneeled in front of him.

"How-" Heeseung lifted his head to glance at Jungwon first, but then he glanced at the panicked Jay who rushed to Jungwon's side. "You okay hyung?" Jay asked while Heeseung shook his head in response.

"I have just lost a friend and my boyfriend-" Heeseung sighed. "We are on the same page hyung though," Jungwon replied as he glanced in Jay's direction. "Yeah..."  Jay closed his eyes as he exhaled. "Jake, Sunoo-" Jay said as tears formed in his eyes and so they did in Jungwon's eyes as he glanced at his boyfriend.

"They are gone..." Heeseung closed his eyes for a second before Jungwon offered him a hand that surprised him for a second before he gladly accepted it.

"We'll find them." Heeseung sniffed. "I can feel it." He dryly chuckled while Jungwon and Jay smiled at him. "I believe that we will." Jungwon let out as Jay nodded in response.