Chapter 4

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Heeseung went to the boy's toilet again. It's not like like being there makes him happy or anything in particular, but he felt like some kind of a force was dragging him there. He felt like he needed to be there at any time possible which probably sounds weird, but Heeseung trusted his gut.

Then out of nowhere, he heard someone's faint cries, it was coming from one of the toilets. He felt bad for that person, so of course that he went in that direction from where the cries and sobs were coming from.

But, as soon as he did-

It was Sunoo!? Why would he cry over me? Is he even crying because of me...? Regardless, I feel bad and I want to hug him- but...

Sunoo is a part of the love triangle and I shouldn't interact with him that much-

Even if I care for him and unfortunately like him...

My dad doesn't stand gay-

"Hyung?" Sunoo glanced at Heeseung while the tears were still falling. "What are you doing here?"

Heeseung didn't answer. But, Sunoo wasn't having any of it. "You!?" Sunoo pointed at Heeseung who tried his best not to answer and keep a cold look on his face as if he doesn't care- which unfortunately for Heeseung isn't true.

He desperately wanted to be there for him, but he couldn't. He didn't even know why he was doing this to himself, but he did. He just knew that either Sunoo and Ni-Ki or Sunghoon and Sunoo are going to end up together.

There was no way that Sunghoon and Ni-Ki would end up together, at least to him. Why? Because they both like cute things and naturally talkative people and that was Sunoo. Ni-Ki did meet him after all and he did talk to him.

But- Heeseung couldn't handle Sunoo hurting, so he hugged him tightly. Though, Sunoo didn't want to hug him and was nonetheless trying to escape his presence he didn't. Why? Because Sunoo liked Heeseung but he had a feeling that Heeseung didn't care to notice that.

It was rather hurtful. He felt like they just weren't meant to be. Maybe, that was the case.

Sunoo glanced at Heeseung who tried his best not to show his face, but Sunoo knew only because of that that he was crying as well. He just didn't want to show it.

"Hyung...?" Sunoo desperately said. Heeseung hummed in return, his voice was raspy and Sunoo knew that he was indeed right.

"Hyung, I care for you and I am sorry..." Sunoo whispered loud enough for Heeseung to hear him. "I deeply care for you as well and I am sorry..." Heeseung sighed accidentally, on Sunoo's neck which made Sunoo's whole body shiver.

"And I don't ever want to see you cry, okay?" Heeseung glanced at Sunoo with his eyes which were a bit red from crying.

"I like you hyung," Sunoo said loud and clear.