Epilogue

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Maybe, now the two of them can finally be happy even though Heeseung did not get his father's approval in the end.

HeeLover <3

I'll be here in five minutes :)

Okay, please drive safely <3

Seen

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Okay, I'll wait for you no matter what..." Sunoo muttered to himself with a smile not leaving his face, that was until he messaged Ni- ki and got pretty annoyed in the end, but at least Heeseung fixed that with his presence and a bouquet.

"Hyung, I love you!?" Sunoo said with a smile on his face and soon after that Heeseung gave him a bouquet with a smile present on his face as well. "Who do you like more though?" Heeseung asked as he raised an eyebrow making Sunoo confused. "Me or that lovely bouquet?"

"The bouquet of course." Sunoo huffed while Heeseung widened his eyes in response. "I was teasing you, hyung-ie," Sunoo said. "What happened to the mind reader?" Sunoo teased and Heeseung sighed in response. "I should get used to this, right?" Heeseung laughed out loud while Sunoo tugged on his shoulder. "Yup, you should." He smiled at him.

That was mostly how the two of them enjoyed their time, finally being happy, they did hang out with their friends here and there, but they liked to be next to each other the most, maybe that does sound slightly selfish, but who can blame them?

Heeseung did have some trouble dealing with his father's death and his mother was devastated when she heard about it, but they are still in the process of healing and that was important.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"We should go on a fishing trip next Saturday or something," Heeseung said, while Sunoo was busy cooking ramen for the two of them. "Not again..." Sunoo pouted while Heeseung sighed at him. "But, Sun you always complained about how we are always at home..." Heeseung sighed. "Maybe, we can-"

"I don't mind it anymore, I am spending my time with you after all," Sunoo said out loud and Heeseung could only smile in response. "Aww, that was cute." Heeseung chuckled. "Same, Sun." He walked closer to him and soon after that Sunoo turned around to face him and that was when Heeseung closed the gap between them.

Maybe, that was not the happy ending some of the people craved to see, but for them, that was enough. After all, it does not happen often to be dragged into some kind of a hidden laboratory.

"I should watch for that ramen or it won't be good." Sunoo scolded him while Heeseung could only laugh at his cuteness. "Okay, okay you do your job and I'll set the table." He smiled at his lover and just like that he felt like his whole life was completed.

Maybe, at the end of the day, his gift was not even connected to fortune-telling, who knows?