Chapter 9

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Today was the day. It was the day when Heeseung was going to confront his father. It wasn't gloomy outside, he was bored and well he did that for Sunoo as well. He didn't want him to experience it, he wanted to be in a happy relationship, and he wanted to protect his boyfriend from his homophobic father.

There he was, standing in front of his father's office, hoping that he won't do anything bad to him, that was the least he wanted.

He knocked on the door and soon after that he patiently waited for his father to call him inside, but to Heeseung's surprise, he didn't.

What the frack is happening...?

"Uh, father...?" Heeseung asked feeling unwell all of a sudden.

Something is wrong.

Something is wrong-

Heeseung sighed as he turned the doorknob and opened the door.

To his surprise his father was gone, blood leaking from everywhere. Heeseung widened his eyes at that. "What the frack did happen in here?" Heeseung asked out loud as he started shaking.

This is-

"Where is my father..?" Heeseung asked desperately despite knowing that nobody could answer him, but he'd lie if he didn't feel a strong presence in the room.

What is going on...?

"I don't know what or how-" Heeseung couldn't even finish his sentence as he heard footsteps and they were only louder and louder until he turned around and saw Jake standing there with his eyes wide open.

"Do you see what I see too?" Heeseung asked and Jake could only nod in response.

"I-" Jake said as he let out a deep breath. "Something is going on..." Jake said as Heeseung nodded at him. "Yeah, I can feel it too, that blood and well the disappearance of my father-" Heeseung wanted to say more but was interrupted by Jake. "That stuff that you just said, they are connected, I can feel it hyung." Jake shrugged as Heeseung widened his eyes at that.

"Wait, so you're truly an empath of some sort?" Heeseung asked still surprised. "Uh, I don't know..." Jake said as Heeseung bit his lip at that. "The only thing that I do know is that we should report it to the teachers...or someone..." Jake glanced down.

"Are you out of your mind?" Heeseung glanced at him as Jake lifted his head to glance at him as well. "Hyung, they'll probably find it sooner or later if we do not do that we'll be the main suspects..." Jake glared at him as Heeseung gulped at that. "Do you want that instead?" Jake asked. "We didn't even do anything and hiding it could only cause us trouble..."

"You're right, Jaeyun-ah." Heeseung glanced at him as he smiled apologetically at him. "Sorry..." Heeseung crossed his arms at him as Jake smiled at him back. "No worries hyung, I was quite a jerk too..."

"We should go report it to them then and they'll probably call for help..." Heeseung sighed as Jake nodded at that. "Yeah, let's go, hyung!?" Jake said as he glanced at him for the last time until he started running and of course, that Heeseung followed along.

Whoever had done this won't get away with it.

As long as I am alive.