Chapter 14

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

And so they walked through the hallway, and they did hear terrifying screams and footsteps that did make them scared, but they had to just get through it, there was no other exit than that.

This is going to be positive, but why am I doubting it...?

And so they entered a white room full of water tanks. "That was where I was at first and it was weird..." Jake said and soon after that, he sighed.

That was until Heeseung widened his eyes out of terror as he glanced at the lifeless body of his father. He didn't have any strength left as he held on to Sunoo who only wanted to hug him, but Heeseung could not do it. He was crying even though he and his father didn't have a great relationship, to begin with.

"My father-" Heeseung sobbed out. "Hee hyung..." Jake said and soon after that, he glanced down. "Everything is going to be fine-" Jungwon tried to assure, but Heeseung was quick to interrupt him. "HOW!?" Heeseung let out and that did startle Jungwon who glanced away as he tugged onto Jake's arm for support Jake gladly accepted it while Jay held Jake's hand.

"Heeseung hyung-ie look at me," Sunoo said and Heeseung did as he was told to, he glanced at him and Sunoo hugged him tightly and Heeseung gladly accepted it, the hug itself was in an awkward position, but Heeseung felt safe and he somehow tried to stay strong.

"Okay, everyone we should move forward-" But, Heeseung was soon to be interrupted by a loud thud and he could not believe what he had seen.

"What the heck is this scientist doing here...?" Jay asked and Heeseung could only frown at the guy in front of him. "Please, don't hurt me!?" He said as he backed away, but Jake was quick to be found where the scientist wanted to escape from while Heeseung was walking towards him.

"What the heck is this place!?" Heeseung let out. "I DON'T KNOW, OKAY!?" The man said and for some odd reason, he was telling the truth. "Did you kill this man?" Jake asked in a monotone, but he could not point to the dead body of Heeseung's father.

"Yeah, but he wanted to kill me first!?" He said and Heeseung could not believe him on that. "Please, trust me..." The man said and soon after that, he started crying. "I wanted to fix things, but this man wanted to stop me!?" He said and Heeseung felt, he knew that the man was telling the truth, but why would his father want to stop the scientists from working here and possibly destroying everything in here that could harm other human beings...?

He didn't know. He had guesses though, but he didn't want to ruin his mentality which was not as stable as he thought it would be by now.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Okay, we'll trust you." Heeseung let out as he glanced at the man who was cornered by them for what felt like an eternity even though it did not even pass an hour of them questioning him.

"Okay, so this lab which is now uh- those 'creatures' home was investigating them, but if I had to guess- " The man stopped speaking as he bit his lip. "They fought back, right?" Jake asked as he crossed his arms, while the man nodded in response.

"But, what does my father has to do with all of this...?" Heeseung questioned and he felt dumb for not asking that question before.

The man stayed silent for a few seconds before he replied. "He was the one who started all of this." Heeseung widened his eyes in response to that and he could sense that his friends were not only surprised but disappointed as he was at the same time.

"At first he was the one who paid for all of this to happen and well then everything kind of went out of control and his wanting for power only grew stronger and I was supposed to stop him-" The man said and soon after that he sighed. "But, he was already possessed and everything got so complicated that I could not even do anything to stop him!?" He said and soon after that, he started trembling. "But, maybe you can help."

"How can Heeseung hyung-ie help?" Sunoo asked slightly worried. "Well, he has his special powers that his father didn't notice thankfully..." The scientist replied. "How the f*ck do you even know all of this and that it is true?" Jay questioned. "I know." He said with a cheeky smirk on his face and Heeseung did want to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Kim Seokjin, you better speak or I'll throw you to those monsters out there, they'll surely love it." Heeseung threatened while Seokjin gasped in response to that. "Okay..." He said and soon after that, he sighed.