Aftermath... I knew it... damn it!

Izuku's POV:

I still felt hot and the pain in my back but I also felt some warmth right beside me. It was soo nice that I couldn't help but snuggle up more to it.

Me: Soo warm.....

Now I felt hot but I still felt the need for warmth which was a bit weird but a fairy thing. Besides that, I now could feel the air around my wings which made me shoot up sitting on the bed immediately. Oh, how I regretted it.

Me: Ahh..... *hiss*

I hissed in pain while immediately hugging myself, touching my back a bit.

Kacchan: Hey, it's ok just breathe, I know it hurts but moving will make it worse.

Me: Kac...Kacchan?!

I looked at him and it was only now that I realized what was happening. My wings definitely were the cause of all the things that happened to me. I was simply hiding them too long and now it was karma biting me in the ass. Well, it was something I knew was happening and considered it.

Me: You... ahm... did anyone besides you... see them?

Kacchan: See what? Nothing's there.

Me: My wings. I know I am not hiding them anymore. I can feel it Kacchan.

Kacchan: Wings? Does it tie to the fact that you seem to understand those tiny light bulbs?

Me: Yes... I think I should do some explanation here....

Kacchan(Smiling): Go on, I'm listening, but you don't have to tell me all at once.

Me: I am a Fae.

I could tell that he didn't know what that was so I took a deep breath before focusing on the pendant that I still had and played with it a bit more.

Me: You see the floating lights? They are fairies and in my world, we are called Fae. The small light ones are low leveled faes. This is all this world has but in my world there were a lot more and I am the king of them. I possess powers that you can't even imagine. Tho I fear what people might do when they find out what or who I am. I mean I can basically order all the fairies of this world around and you saw them trying to please me..... They will do anything I say..... I was just... scared Kacchan.... I couldn't... I just couldn't tell you the truth.... I don't want to end up caged or chained.....

Kacchan: So... What I'm hearing is that you might have been summoned here for power?

Me: That is true. I know it. I felt their lust and greed the moment they saw us all....

Kacchan: Those demon Bastards.

Me: I am sorry for not telling you... I just had a bad start in this world...

Kacchan: I get it, but I haven't told you why I was exiled so I guess I owe you an explanation as well...

Me: No and as I said, I don't care about rumors. You are still you and you are perfect the way you are. You will always be my Kacchan.

Before I knew it, I just said my Kacchan. This was definitely not something I intended to do since I wanted to call him Dandelion and not Kacchan. I might have given him the nickname but I still wanted to or more like ignored my feelings for him. Let's be honest here I was soo ignoring my feelings for him because I was scared of the answer. I was a being he never saw and I was someone who was summoned not from this world. Who in their right mind would take them in as a mate? Not to mention that we didn't even know each other for that long too.

Kacchan(Smirking): Your Kacchan, eh?

Me: I... You must have misheard me Dandelion!

Kacchan: Oh did I? Cause I'm pretty sure you called me yours... not that I mind.

Me: ....

Wait what?!

Not that he minds?!

Does this mean he would accept me?!

As I started to think that he would accept me as a mate, I felt my face heat up and also the need to hide it. So in the end, I turned to the side and tackled Kacchan in a hug, and buried my face in his neck. I could only hope he didn't see me blushing.

Kacchan: Is Kacchan's little Izuku embarrassed?

Me: Stop.....

Kacchan: Then look at me.

Me: .... No....

Kacchan: Why not? I want to see your cute face...

Me: Stop teasing me....

My wings started to flap just lightly making a small surr sound as I was excited and also quite happy. It was something we fairies did. We couldn't control it and when we got angry that surr would sound different than now. It was just lightly and could be described as a low-key tone. When we get aggravated we would make a sound close to hissing with them.

Even tho it hurt doing that, I couldn't stop and I was surely not about to stop hiding. This was way too nice and I was still blushing for sure.

Kacchan: C'mon Izu... I want to see you and your wings look nice by the way

Me: .... Fine....

Slowly but surely I stopped hiding and looked at his face. He was smirking and he was enjoying this too much right now. I could tell just by looking at the way his eyes were shining.

Kacchan: See! You look even more adorable now!

Me: ....

The eye contact was short since I felt way too embarrassed and just turned around to look at the bed sheets which were also a bit bloody. It told me everything I had to know.

Me: Thanks for taking care of me.

Kacchan: Of course, you helped me so much, that's the least I could do.

While I thanked him, I felt another surge of pain and I just knew that I hid them way too much...