Happy Birthday

Izuku's POV:

I don't know when but at some point I must have just fell asleep and eventho I still felt hot, I at least knew what I was doing. Until a couple of hours before I was out of my mind enjoying the pleasure and each and every second I had with my mate. It felt way too good. I wasn't regretting a thing except that I may have forced myself on to him but he enjoyed it as well so it was all good.

When I opened up my eyes, I looked directly into Kacchans eyes and he smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Me: Morning Kacchan... Happy Birthy too!

Kacchan: Thanks Izuku... finally sane huh?

Me: I still feel fuzzy and hot....

Kacchan: Oh that means your heat is nearly over, my old hag wanted us to join them for breakfast, but we don't have to.

Me: Heat?

Kacchan(Blushing): I explained this yesterday...

Me: And I nearly can't remember a thing from yesterday... I am sorry.

Kacchan: Izuku, it's ok, I don't mind explaining it to you again, and just so you know, I find it hot when you're on top of me.

Me: on... on..on top of you...

I could only blush the moment he mentioned that. All I could remember was the sensation he gave me when he touched my wings or how he looked while he was blushing. I also remember when he scented me and gave me some marks... the bites... but that's it. It was really just a huge time gap in my memories.

Oh god...

What have I done?!

Me?!

On top of him?

How?

I would never... did I really....

I don't remember much but I do remember starting everything and getting hot...

Kacchan: Izuku, it's alright really, do you still want to know what heat is though?

Me: Yeah... I don't even know what happened.

Kacchan: It's ok, it happens, from the books I've read it happens... Heat is a period of time where omegas are highly fertile, symptoms include, feeling hot, cramps and the need to make love... the only way to get through it is by... making love or waiting it out which makes it even more painful.

Me: ...

I was soo blushing right now just thinking about how I felt. It was exactly like that except the cramps. I really just felt hot and just wanted to feel his touch and his everything. I was ready to take him in and be whole together.

Me: Ahm... did we?

Kacchan: Yes. we did.

Me: ...

Did I force him to do it?

Oh my god!

How horny was I?

Are these marks form me?

Did I really leave him with this many marks...

Gosh IZU!

This is my first time...

I never realized a fae could have heat cycles....

We are different after all.

Maybe because our wavelength were mixed together?

Oh I don't know!

Minor fairies don't have a rank between them and the higher ups are all solo.

It's not like I could ask someone about this....

Me: ... Are you.. Ahm are you okay?

Kacchan: Hm? Oh I'm perfectly fine, I enjoyed it.

Me: *relieved sigh* I am glad.

Kacchan: Did you think I didn't?

Me: I.. to be honest. This is the first time this happened to me. I never blacked out this much or behaved like this before. So... I thought... I might have... forced you to do it....

Kacchan: If that's how you feel... then are you ok?

Me: I.. I don't know... but one thing is for sure, I enjoyed it. I can remember bits and pieces and they were amazing.

Kacchan: Good... so... are we going down to breakfast? You didn't eat anything yesterday and when I tried you threw it out the window and demanded my attention...(Chuckles)

Me: Ahm... I did? Tho I am not hungry, Kacchan. How about you go without me. I know how much you love food.

Kacchan(pouting?): I don't want to be alone tho...

Me: Fine, ama go with you but I don't know if I will eat something. I don't feel like it at all.

Kacchan: That's ok, I just want you there!

Me: How about I heal us up from all the bite marks first? I don't mind them but people will talk about it and it looks painfull the one I gave you at the nape of your neck.

Kacchan: Mh!

Me: Kay.

Just like that I healed us both up removing any of the bite marks as well as hickeymarks. I knew that people loved talking and we just go to be mates and everything on top of that I am pretty sure I lost a day with of memoires. At least he had them. Still it made me blush thinking about what the hell I did there. I still couldn't explain why I was in heat when I never saw a fairy having a heat cycle at all. This reminded a mystery to me and I knew I should tell him that before it happens again... we seriously should find out why this happened.

Me: Ahm Kacchan?

Kacchan(Smiling): Hm?

Me: I have to tell ya something about us Faes...