A war... They can try!

Izuku's POV:

We all went to the conference room since there was a table where they could put some food in front of us. The whole situation was weird. Something told me that me arriving in this world and the coincidence of a war breaking out soon wasn't as much as an coincidence.

It makes sense now.

The legend they had or prophecy or whatever reason they had to bring me here!

They were stalling for time all this while preparing for the way.

So they wanted to summon something or someone strong to aid them.

From what I can tell they are not stronger than dragons and I know that a dragon skin was hard to penetrate...

They have no chance of winning this war in the long term.

I am just glad they exiled my mate before selling him off or I might not have ever meet him otherwise.

Still this situation is quite concerning.

Me: Did you make any preparations for an upcoming war because it will break out soon.

Bakugo was eating at the table already digging in while I had some fruits in front of me. Just thinking about what will happen and why I was called into this world made shivers run down my spine. It showed me the malice coming from them and the ruthlessness they possessed.

I could win this whole war on my own but that wasn't the best solution. With that thought in my mind I had to gather information to ensure that nothing would go wrong and we would end this before it had a chance to begin.

Me (fae language): Flamara go to the border and watch the demonai kingdom closely. By the first chance of them starting to move, report back. I know you guys are fast and love to chit chat with other fairies. Rumors and words spread fast and wide between our kind after all.

Flamara: Yes my king.

Me: I want to know the state of this kingdom military affairs. How is the stand as of now?

Aizawa: Well we have a few hundred thousand dragonshifters, few thousand full dragons, and a few hundred non shifters.

Me: with my kind at the front you may add the number of demonais and yours together. As you see our side is not lacking with power but what we need is a good defense. How are the rations? They may not even go for an open war but try to cancel any support this kingdom gets and isolate it.

???: I agree with him, Nemuri, tell Sato to start making more rations and to stock up on as much non-parishable foods as he can...

Nemuri: Yes Hizashi, I'll do that now.

Me: I suggest doing the same thing with daily necessaries.

Aizawa: Hizashi, tell Ecto and Ce about stocking up.

Hizashi(Leaving): Yes Shota, I'll back soon.

I may not be someone who ever led a war but I've seen and heard enough to know that it was a common thing in my world. Needless to say that Iknew the consequences and the aftermath too. I've seen first hand what it does to the land and it was our help, the help of the faes to bring back the land back to its former glory.

I honestly hate the thought of war.

It is unnecessary.

If I managed to get there myself first we might have a chance to end it before it all started... but I can't leave Kacchan behind.

I can't do this to him.

I wouldn't be able to live each and every day in uncertainty of his well-being and feeling the sadness and loneliness of his.

Me: By any chance we should try negotiating again since now you have a powerful ally and all they would meet is their own doom.

Masaru: I agree with him... but the thing is, the current king is not one for negotiation, he probably would but he would listen to the crown prince as he is his favorite.

Me: Write a letter and ask him to meet us at the border. If he isn't one to negotiate that is fine but everyone has their own instincts and I will male sure he knows what will await his kind if he decide to wage war.

Katsuki: I agree with greenie, the bastard can start being a real king and not listen to the asshole, he even hates him and just uses him because he knows his dad won't say no.

Me: I promise you will be under my protection. They will not be able to hurt anyone while I am there.

Mitsuki: I know you are confident but how are you so sure?

Katsuki(Smirking): Trust me old hag, Izuku is the most powerful person here.

Me: Kacchan can I trust the people in this room to hold my secret for now?

I knew that the time has come to reveal whay I was and I knew that I could count on him to protect me if I needed it. There was no need to be scared at all.

Katsuki: I trust everyone in this room, not Yagi though, but I guess we can tell Nezu-san when he gets back, he is our best scholar.

Me: I will ask you Yagi to leave this room. I am trusting my mates intuition and if he doesn't trust you neither will I.

Yagi: Why?!

Katsuki: Yagi, out.

Mitsuki: yeah, you heard him.

Yagi: But what about that witch?! She's in here!!

Auntie: Firstly, I'm not a witch, I'm a mage, and second, Izuku is like a son to me, and no one in this room likes you.

Me: I would suggest you go on your own before I help you out.

That was all I said before starting to stand up and remove the cape I wore until now. All I was doing was wait for the person to leave the room before I would open and show them my wings in their glory and not have them on the ground but wear them upwards like a true fae.