chapter 1

Kim seokjin
Age: 27
A very scared mafia king.
Friends with BTS.

Jung y/n
Age: 25
A sweet girl.
Friends with blackpink.
Lives with her boyfriend Kim Jeong in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we go 🤗

Y/n's pov~~
I woke up with a nauseous feeling again. I went to the bathroom and again throwed up. I guess i really have to go to the doctor. After i was done i took a bath and went to the kitchen to eat something. I made myself pancakes and a glass of juice and started to eat.
After i was done i went out and took my car keys and started driving to the hospital.

I went in and asked at the reception for Lisa as she is a doctor here

I went in and asked at the reception for Lisa as she is a doctor here. The receptionist told me to wait for 5 minutes till she comes. I nodded and went to the waiting room. After 5 minutes she came and hugged me and i hugged her back.

Lisa: how are you baby ?

Me: i am good. How are you ?

Lisa: i am also good. Come let's get you checked.

I nodded and we both went to the doctor. I entered the room and went to the doctor and as for Lisa she had a patient to attend so i told her to go.

Doctor: hello miss Jung. So what happened ?

Me: doctor i am feeling a little nauseous these days. I mean whatever i eat the next moment i am in the bathroom throwing up.

Doctor: any weird food cravings ?

I nodded and she noted down. After a while she stood up and went to a shelf and came back with something in her hand. It was a pregnancy test kit. Could it be ? She guided me to the bathroom and told me to do the test.
After i was done i went to the cabin and handed her the test. She went out telling me to wait for sometime. After 30 minutes she came in with some papers and sat down on her seat.

Doctor: so miss Jung the results say that you are one month pregnant.

I was shocked. My eyes were a little teary because of the happiness. After that she told me what to eat and not during pregnancy and told me take care of myself. After this i thanked her and went outside to see Lisa standing there.

Lisa: so what is it ?

Me: now get ready to handle my kid.
She widened her eyes and covered her mouth with her hands.

Lisa: really ?
I nodded and she hugged me. I hugged her back.

Lisa: i am so happy. Let us tell unnies.

Me: you tell i have to go home. Kai must be home and i have to tell him as well.

Lisa: yeah yeah go and tell your baby's father.
I blushed and bid her goodbye and went to my car. After that i went home.

Timeskip to home.
When i went home i saw his car already in the driveway maybe he came back home early. I took out the keys and was about to open the door but it was already opened. Huh ? Strange. I went in and saw two pair of shoes here. One of girl and his own. I heard some voice from our bedroom and when i went in i was in shock. My boyfriend making out with a girl that is none other than my ex best friend. They doesn't seem to notice me.

Me: so that's why you were coming home late from the last few weeks Kim jeong in.

The flinched and drew apart from each other. Kai came to me but i stepped back.

Kai: y/n let me explain.

Me: there is nothing left to explain Mr Kim. You cheated on me. I loved you so much and here you are cheating on me with this bitch ? Imposs-

Kai: not a word against her. She is my life and you were just a time pass.

Me: shut up. Don't utter a word and we are over.

Kai: i was about to say that yesterday only but you slept soon.

I didn't said anything but went to the cupboard and packed my clothes and the belongings. That man has no shame still making out with that bitch. I took my bag and went out of the house with tears flowing from my eyes.

I was walking on the road not knowing what to do next. I kept my hand on my belly and

Me: i am sorry baby. Sorry for ruining your childhood before you are born. But don't worry eomma will always be there with you. She will never let you feel the absence of a father. Never. I promise you.

I was walking when I felt a little dizzy. I don't know when i Blacked out on the road.

???'s pov~~
After i was done with that bastard i took my car leaving from there. I was driving when i found a girl lying on the road. I stopped my car and went outside to check on it not forgetting to take my gun. I went to the body and checked her she was still breathing but was having fever. She seems familiar. I picked her up bridal style and made her sit in the car not forgetting to take her bag as well. I drove my car to my home and i already called my personal doctor too.

After i reached mansion i picked her up and took her in

After i reached mansion i picked her up and took her in. The guards and maids were looking at me in shock. I went to my room and made her lay there. I removed her sleepers and waited for the doctor to come.
Soon the doctor came and checked her. After checking her the doctor came out and i went to him

Me: what is it doctor ? How is she ? *Cold*

Doctor: nothing she didn't ate anything since a long time so she fainted, is having fever as well and

Me: and what ?

Doctor: she is pregnant too.

Me: oh okay.

Doctor: i am prescribing some medicines for her. Make sure she takes it. And please take care of her i know you don't bring any girl in the house but i feel she is special. Take care.

I nodded and escorted him outside. After i came in i asked the maids to change her clothes.

Does ?? And y/n have some connection or not.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️