chapter 11

Next day
Yn's pov~~
After getting ready for my doctor's appointment i went downstairs to have breakfast.

Jimin: noona where is hyung ? Me: he is coming

Me: he is coming. Let's eat. I am so hungry.
Yoongi oppa: here you go.
He said passing me plate of sandwiches. I ate them and moaned in satisfaction.
Me: mhhhm oppa these are the best.
Yoongi oppa: eat slowly and more.
I nodded and finished my food. Soon jin came and he also had his breakfast.
Jin: yoongi I am going with yn to the hospital for her check up. Take care of everything till i return.
Hobi: hyung looks like you also need a check up.
Jin: huh ? Why ?
Taehyung: just look at you. Looking so nervous as if your results are coming out.
Jin: ahh I am just nervous.
Namjoon: come on hyung it's going to be okay.
Jin: I hope so.
He smiled at me and I did back. We both then went towards the car and he helped me to sit down and then went to the driving seat before driving off to the hospital. Throughout the whole drive he kept his hands on my belly. Soon we reached the hospital. We both went in and asked at the reception, if my gynaecologist was free at the moment or not. After confirming we made our way to the cabin where she was.

We knocked and entered and she bowed to us.
Doctor: welcome Mr Kim and Miss Jung. So excited to know the gender ?
We both nodded and i layed down on the bed. Doctor put the gel on me and i winced because of the cold sensation. She then started to check up on my baby.
Doctor: no ways.....*shocked*
We both got scared after seeing her reaction.
Jin: what happened doc ? Is my baby okay ?
Doctor: you should call it babies Mr Kim.
We got shocked when she said that.
Me: is i-it tw-twi-
Doctor: yes Miss Jung it's twins and both are your Princess.
Now it was too much. Both of us had tears in our eyes.
Jin: but doctor earlier when we came for checkup you didn't told us about-
Doctor: yes Mr Kim actually your second daughter was hiding behind the other. So that's why. Well I'll give you guys sometime alone. Excuse me.
She went out leaving us alone. Not wasting anytime jin hugged me and i hugged him back.
Jin: I can't believe it. Thank you so much yn. I love you so so so so much.
Me: I love you too.
Jin: see I told you I'll be having a princess but now it's princesses. I am so glad. Come let's go.
He helped me clean up and then we both sat in the cabin waiting for the doctor to come. Soon she came and handed us a copy of the sonography. We thanked her and came out of the hospital.
Me: jin I want to have icecream.
Jin: as my babies want. Come.
We both then drove off to the ice cream parlour and took ice creams for all of us.

Timeskip at home
Author's pov~~
When the couple entered the home they were attacked by the monkeys i.e. the maknae line.
Jungkook: hyung hyung what did the doctor said ?
Jimin: is the baby okay ?
Taehyung: is noona also okay ?
They both smiled seeing them possesive.
Namjoon: yahh at least let them come and sit.
They gave them way and all of them were now sitting in the living room.
Jin: okay so I know you all are way too excited about the gender. Isn't it ?
Hoseok: hyung can you please reveal it already ?
Jin: okay so my babies are both GIRLS!!
Namjoon: wait wha-
Yoongi: there are twins ?
They both nodded and everyone squealed in happiness and had a group hug.
Jimin: I am going to spoil them both so much.
Jin: yaah I am the father so I will spoil them first. You can spoil them both later on.
Yn slapped him playfully and then they both went to have some rest while the rest started to prepare for the party they are going to hold.

Yn's pov~~
Me and Jin came to our room and laid down for sometime. Jin came after taking a shower while I laid down before.
Me: so how are you feeling ?
Jin: I am feeling like the happiest man. Thank you so much for coming into my life. Thank you for giving me these beautiful princesses. I love you souch that words can't be described.
Me: I love you too.
I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Rest of the day we spended as usual.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️