chapter 10

Yn's pov~~
I opened my eyes slowly due to direct light on the ceiling. I opened it and saw jin beside me sleeping. Oh how angelic he looks while sleeping. I slowly raised my hand and caressed his hairs. Soon he opened his eyes and when he saw me, the tears automatically made way from his eyes to his cheeks. He got up and i also got up with his support. 

He hugged me and i hugged him back.

Jin: do you know how sacred I was ? Why you did this ? You risked the baby's health to-

I stopped him by placing my lips on his. He was shocked but kissed me back. We both pulled back due to lack of oxygen and rested our foreheads against each other.

Me: you speak a lot Mr Kim.

Jin: and you do a lot Miss Jung. Just don't do this again. I won't be able to survive if anything happens to you and the baby.

I can see sincerity in his voice. I just hugged him and kissed his side head.

Me: i promise you I won't do anything now. Promise.

We both were hugging eachother when the door opened and it was the boys. Hobi came running to me and hugged me after jin gave him way to me.

Me: hoba, why are you crying ?

Hoseok: noona you know how scared I was ? I thought I will lose you again.

Me: shh I am sorry. Forgive your noona. Please.

He kissed my forehead and then I saw jungkook who was sobbing. I sighed and called him to me.

Me: kookie. Come to noona.
He came to noona while his head was hanging down. I made him sit on the bed and hugged him. He also hugged me back and started to cry.

Me: oh my kookie, now why are you crying ?

Jungkook: noona i thought something will happen to you. I failed to protect you. I am sorry.

Me: shh it's okay kookie. You didn't failed. Okay now Stop crying else the baby will born a crybaby.

Everyone laughed and wiped their tears away.

Jin: yaah don't call my baby a crybaby.

We all laughed when the door opened and this time it was doctor. He came and checked me while everyone went outside except jin.

Jin: anything to worry about doctor ?

Doctor: no she is fine but she may feel weakness so take care of her.

Jin: when can we take her home ?

Doctor: well I would say let's just keep her here for few more days.

He nodded and then again everyone came in.
Me: I am hungry. Can I get some pastries ?

Yoongi: huh ? Pastries ?

Me: yes oppa. The baby is craving. Please *puppy eyes*

Jungkook: it's okay noona. I'll bring some for you. Come taehyung hyung.

He both went outside and rest of us talked about different things.

Timeskip to few weeks later
It's been few weeks since yn is in the hospital. Now it's time for her to go and today only everyone is going back to Korea.

Yn: finally we will be going back home. I am so happy.

Jin: yes love. You know there is surprise for you at home.

Yn: really?

He nodded making yn smile. They both got ready and then went directly to the airport. They all went to their private jet and flew back to their home country, Korea.

Timeskip at Korea
Jin's pov~~
We all arrived at Korea and now in our car going to the mansion. How we spended our 1 month in Malaysia we didn't knew. Time flies so fast!

Me: baby you remember na next week we have an appointment with the doctor.

Yn: yes love i remember.

Jungkook: wait you will know about the baby's gender next week ?

I nodded and everyone squealed in excitement. Soon we reached the mansion and went inside.

Yn: jin you told you have a surprise for me. What it is ?

Me: love first take rest. Then I will show you.

Yn: no no I wan to see it now. Please *puppy eyes*

Gosh I can't resist it. I nodded and then blindfolded her. I gestured the boys to do their tasks. I took her slowly to the upstairs room where her surprise was.

Yn: can i open my eyes now ?

Me: yes.
She opened her eyes and her eyes suddenly got teary.

Me: what happened ? Didn't you liked it ? I'll get it chan-

Yn: no no it's nothing like that. I really loved this.

Yn: but jin don't you think it's for baby girl ?

Me: yes I know.

Yn: then how do you know ?

Me: you know I am having fatherly instincts that I will be having a daddy's girl. And I have read somewhere that if the Father is handsome then it will be girl. *wink*

She rolled her eyes and everyone laughed at me.

Jungkook: noona you tell how you liked this ?

Yn: I have no words for this gukk this is so so so amazing. Thank you so much guys.

Taehyung: okay okay now enough of being emotional. Let's do some party. It's been so long since we did a party.
We both laughed and then all of us went to the living room and ordered food for ourself.

Hope you all like this part

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️