chapter 5

3 month later. (sorry for too many skips).

Y/n's pov~~
I woke up with my alarm ringing. I switched it off and went to take a bath. After taking bath i wore something comfortable and went downstairs to see the boys sitting there having a talk. I went to them and sat between yoongi oppa and Jin. I was about to speak when
Jin: y/n get up.
Me: wae ?(why?)
Jin: tsk just get up na.
I got up and jin kneeled down sitting on his knees. He looked at me for permission for lifting my shirt. I nodded and he slowly lifted my shirt up. He took my hands and placed it on my belly. That's when i felt my............baby bump. I looked at jin and others with teary eyes. They were all very happy.
Hoba: noona which month are you in ?
Me: i am in my fourth month.
Everyone was too excited for the baby. Jin went to a corner and i went behind him. I saw him crying ? In the corner. I went to him and
Me: jin ?
He flinched and turned around and wiped his tears.
Me: what happened why are you crying ?
Jin: ahh nothing. Come let's go and enjoy with everyone. Come.
He then took me out where everyone was. I am not satisfied with his answer and i will find out what is it.  We all were sitting and eating when yoongi oppa got a call. He picked it up and his eyes darken.
Jin: what happened yoongi ?
Yoongi: jin Hyung we have to go on a mission. Now.
Namjoon: what happened though ?
Yoongi: someone just stole our money and there is some other things as well.
Jin: okay everyone go and get ready. We are leaving now.
They all got up and went to get ready.  After 10 minutes they all were in the living room checking their guns.
Me: guys please don't get hurt. Everyone of you. Please.
Tae: don't worry noona we won't.
Then they all went outside and it was only me and jin here.
Me: jin promise me you'll won't get hurt.
Jin: i can't promise because this mafia isn't a easy thing. Anything can happen anytime.
I went to him and put his hands on my baby bump.
Me: you won't get hurt.
Jin: I'll try.
Then he went outside and i just prayed for their safety.

Timeskip to midnight.
It's already midnight still they are not here. I just hope they all are okay. I was in the living room waiting for them. Today i will try to confess to jin. I was about to doze off when the door burst open and the scene made my heart break. Jin was being carried by yoongi and jimin and his arm was dripping blood. I went to him with tears in my eyes.
Me: what happened to him ?
I sat down beside him and asked the maids to bring the first aid kit.
Me: didn't i told you not to get hurt ?
Jin: i also told you t-that Mafia is-isnt a easy thing.
Me: shut up let me treat you.
I finished treating him and asked the maids to bring food for all of them. I sat beside jin holding the plate and feed him the food.
Hobi: did you ate noona ?
Me: yes i did.
Yoongi Oppa: good. We don't want our little champ to stay hungry.
Me: don't worry oppa. The baby won't suffer. And jin i want to talk to you. Come in the room.
I got up and went to the room. I sighed and sat down on the bed waiting for jin to come. The door opened revealing jin with a worried face.
Jin: what happened ? You suddenly called me.
Me: didn't i told you not to get hurt ? Still you got shoot.
Jin: y/n i too told you that-
Me: i know what you told me. But can't you see that seeing you in pain is making me suffer ?
Jin: why? Why are you suffering ?
Me: can't you see ?
Jin: no i can't you tell me.
Me: because i love you idiot. I love you.
Finally i did it. He is shocked and just froze there.
Me: please say something. It's okay if you don't love me-
I was cut off by feeling a pair of lips on mine. He kissed me? He kissed me. HE KISSED ME. I was too shocked to respond. He stepped back Little.
Jin: did you got your answer ?
Me: that means you also love me ?
Jin: yes i do. Your small affection and care towards me is making me go crazy for you. How can I leave the chance go let go this girl ?
Me: but jin don't you have any problem me carrying someone else's child in me ?
Jin: no not at all. Though it's not my own baby but i am promising you that i will take care of this baby as my own. Do you have any problem in this ?
I nodded in negative.
Jin: so are you giving me a chance to be the father of this baby and be yours forever ?
Me: yes i am.
He hugged me not so tightly and whispered a i love you. I too responded back. After that he drew apart and bend down till my belly.
Jin: hey baby. It's appa here. I promise to protect you and your mom till my last breath. I love you baby. Come soon mom and dad are waiting for you.
He then kissed my belly and stood up and kissed me once again. We were in our moment when we heard some whispering outside the door. Jin went to open the door making all the boys fall on each other. Jin looked at them with his arms crossed and a eyebrow raised.
Jungkook: umm Hyung how are you ?
Jin: i am absolutely fine.
With that kook and others ran away from there ran away from here saving themselves from jin. I chuckled and went downstairs with jin.

Author's pov ~~
Jin: okay everyone listen. Me and y/n are dating eachother.
He said holding y/n's hand. There were hootings and congratulatory heard for the couple.
Hoseok: but Hyung you have to protect my sister and my nephew or niece.
Jin: of course i will. This is my baby as well.
Namjoon: let's party guys.
Then they had party all night and went to sleep.

Finally our y/n and jin are together!!! Yayyy

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️