chapter 15

Timeskip to 8 months
Jin's pov~~
It's now yn's eighth month and I am so excited to carry my Princesses.

Me: yn are you ready ?

Yn: yes I am. Let's go.

Me: think about it yn. I don't want to take you out for shopping in this condit-

Yn: oh come on Mr Kim. Please na.

Me: *sigh* okay fine. Let's go.

We both went to our car with our hands interwined with each other. I made her sit in the backseat and sat beside her.

Yn: today you're not driving ?

Me: no i want to spend my each and every time with you throughout this drive.

She kept her head on my chest and i kept my hands on her Belly and asked the driver to drive to the mall.

At the mall
Yn's pov~~
We are right now in the mall buying some clothes for me and the babies.

Me: jin look how's this ?

Jin: that's great but do check the stuff is not so itchy. I don't want my princesses to be uncomfortable.

Me: tsk tsk Mr Kim.

I started to look something good like shoes, dresses, prams etc.

Me: jin I can't decide anything. Everything is so cute here.

Jin: okay then I'll be this whole place for my Princesses.

Me: no ways. Don't make them spoiled.

Jin: *pout* fine.

He kept his hands on my belly and talked with the babies.

Jin: I am sorry my princesses. It's your mom who's not allowing me to buy this whole store for you. But I promise you when you both will be out I will spoil you so much. *kiss*

After buying everything needed for the babies we went to take dresses for me which will be comfortable after the delivery.

Me: jin I'll be back after trying this.

Jin: be careful.

I nodded and then went to the trial room. I was walking when suddenly I stopped on my steps and then looked in the mirror as if I saw someone way too familiar.

Me: my god i am watching horror movies a lot these days. It's happening to me in real life too. Let's go and change these.

I tried every dress which was comfortable and then we both went to the ice cream parlour.

Jin: what flavour will my babies have ?

Me: I'll have two cups of mint chocolate.

Jin: yuck. I'll have strawberry.

He ordered our ice creams and we sat down in the cars and had our ice creams till we reached home.

At home

When we entered there we saw many girls along with boys and that too MY FRIENDS ?.We both were confused as to what is happening here.

Jungkook: no hyung we'll watch that.

Jimin: no jungkookaah we'll watc-

Jin: STOP!!

I closed my ears when he shouted only to see everyone flinching at his sudden shout.

Jin: what's happening here ? And what are they doing  here? *Pointing at the girls*

Jungkook: ahh hyung they ? Jimin hyung will tell you.