chapter 3

1 month later

Y/n's pov~~
In these one month many things changed. Me and jin are friends now. I started to develop feelings for him. I don't know how but his small affection , care towards me and my baby is making me fall for him. His dad jokes are like my everyday routine. But i cannot confess to him. He is a mafia king and i am just a ordinary girl. He has his high standards where as i am a low class girl. I sighed and got up to get ready to go to hospital as it's my checkup today. Jin insisted on going with me even though i told him not to.

I wore this and went downstairs where jin was waiting for me

Timeskip to hospital
Jin's pov~~
Me and y/n are in the hospital for her routine check up. I started to fall for her. I don't know how but her affection towards me, care for me is making me fall for her. Today is her routine check up. She told me not to come with her but still i am stubborn. The boys are also coming today at home. I don't know why. We entered the cabin to the doctor.

Doctor: oh you are here miss Jung. How are you feeling now ?

Y/n: i am feeling good doctor but these morning sickness is getting worse.

Doctor: it's okay miss Jung it will happen. It's all normal. Shall we go and check on the baby ?

She nodded and we both went with the doctor. I wanted to see the baby too. The doctor applied some gel on her stomach and then started to do the ultrasound.

Doctor: see miss Jung there is your baby ?

She said pointing to a thing.

Doctor: don't worry about the size of the baby it's still growing.

Oh my god it's so cute.

Doctor: i will give you some time alone. I will be back.

She left from there and went outside.

Y/n: jin see the baby.

Me: i am seeing it only.
I heard some sobs so i looked at y/n and found her crying.

Me: y/n what happened ?

Y/n: nothing jin can you please leave me alone for sometime ?

I nodded and went outside not fully but atleast she wouldn't see me.

Y/n: i am sorry baby. I am sorry. Eomma is bad. She ruined your childhood. I am sorry baby. I took you away from your father but i was helpless , knowing that he cheated on me i cannot let you live in that environment. I am sorry baby. But i promise you eomma will be both father and mother for you. I promise and i love you baby.

Listening to her made my heart clenched. She is suffering a lot. After few minutes the doctor came in and i too went in and helped her getting down of the bed.

Y/n: doctor any problems ?

Doctor: no miss Jung you and your baby both are fine.

Y/n: thank you doctor.

Doctor: and you are ?

She said asking me. I see y/n was hesitating to tell so i did myself

Me: i am the father of the baby.
Y/n was shocked listening to what i said.

Doctor: oh okay. Miss Jung you got a very caring boyfriend though. Okay so here is your baby's ultrasound photo.

She said handing the photo to her. After that we went home and i told her to take some rest and i went to my home office which was in my house only and started to work till the boys come.

Timeskip to evening
Y/n's pov~~
I woke up feeling hungry. These cravings are making me feel like a hungry person. I went to the kitchen and searched for ice cream in the fridge. Luckily i got some and then i Started to find pickle. I found it in the top shelf. Ughh it's so high. I am not able to reach there. I felt someone behind me. I looked back and saw jin and my face inches apart.
Jin: umm here is it. What are you doing here though ?
Me: umm i was craving for some ice cream and pickles so i came here.
Jin: you should have told me.
Me: oh i didn't find you anywhere and moreover i didn't want to trouble you so .....
Jin: it's okay. You are not troubling me. And next time either i will be in living room or the door next to my room. That's my personal office so i will be there.
Me: hmm okay.
Jin: okay come now sit and eat.
I nodded and jin took all the things to the dinning table. I opened the ice cream box and started to eat. Jin chuckled at me. I looked at him in confusion, he took some tissues and came to wipe my side of the lips. My breath got stuck seeing him this close to me. Suddenly the doorbell rang. We flinched and drew apart having an awkward silence.
Jin: I'll see, you eat.
He then went out of the dinning room.

I heard some laughters and voices from the living room so i went outside and saw six boys sitting on the sofa talking with jin. One of them noticed me and
??: Who is she Hyung ?
Jin turned to me and came to help me to take there. This man is really protective over me. But why ?
Jin: y/n introduce yourself.
Me: oh yeah sorry. Annyeonghaseyo Jung y/n imnida.
??: Jung y/n ?
Me: ne(yes) is there anything wrong ?
??: Ahh Ani.
Jin: boys introduce yourself. 
??: Hello i am min yoongi.
??: Hello i am Jung hoseok
Jung hoseok ? This name sounds familiar. Ahh my head is hurting. I grabbed my head feeling pain.
Jin: y/n what happened ?
Me: nothing jin. I am alright.
Jin: are you sure ?
I nodded and the rest of the boys started introducing themselves.
??: Annyeong i am Kim Namjoon.
??: Annyeonghaseyo noona park jimin imnida.
??: I am Kim Taehyung noona.
??: And i am the maknae of the group. Jeon Jungkook.
Me: you look like a bunny.
Jungkook: heheheh everyone say the same.
I looked at jin who was glaring at Jungkook.

Jin's pov~~
When hobi introduced himself , she suddenly zoned out. She grabbed her head. I asked her if she was fine but she said she was. I am not satisfied with her answer.  Soon the rest introduced themselves as well.
Y/n: you look like a bunny.
Jungkook: hehehe everyone say the same.
'YoU lOoK lIkE A bUnNy' aish i am feeling jealous of this bunny boy. I glared at him and he just smiled sleepishly. After that the boys talked for some more hours and then went home. Well jimin said that he will get the information by day after tomorrow. I sighed and took her to room and made her sleep and i slept too.

Do you think y/n is having a past ?

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️