chapter 14

Yn's pov~~
I entered his room and saw him lying there with wires and a bandage on his head. I sat beside him and took his hands in mine.
Me: I am sorry jin. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I am such a bad partner. I didn't even trusted you. I am so sorry.
I laid my head down beside him while hoseok rubbed my back to comfort me.
Yoongi oppa: yn let's go home. You need to take complete rest.
Me: no oppa please. I don't want to go. I want to be with jin.
Namjoon: noona please go home. We are here for hyung. He won't like if you are not Taking care of yourself. Please.
I nodded and kissed jin's forehead once and left with the maknaes.

Timeskip to evening
I was sitting in the dinning room after the maknaes forced me to eat something even though I didn't wanted to.
Jungkook: here noona. See I made cake for you.
Me: jungkook please i don't want to eat anything. Please.
Jungkook: noona you will eat something. I'll go and help jimin and taehyung hyung. Eat this now.
He went and then I took a small piece. I was about to eat when jungkook's phone rang and it was yoongi oppa. He was in the kitchen so I picked it up and before I could say something he said something which made my eyes widened and then I ran to the hospital.

Timeskip to hospital
I entered the hospital and ran off to jin's ward. I was panting very hard but I cared less at this moment. I reached the room and opened it and saw him............awake. I ran to him and hugged him tightly but taking care of my bump.
Me: you are awake. I missed you so much.
Jin: oh my love.
I broke the hug and took his hands in mine.
Me: I am sorry jin. I should have trusted you. I am so so-
Jin: shh I would have done the same if I was at your place. And you didn't did anything that requires forgiveness.
I again hugged him and then after breaking the hug jin placed his hands on my belly and kissed it.
Jin: appa missed my babies.
Me: we missed you too da- ahh
My eyes widened and his as well.
Namjoon: what happened ?
Me: th-the babies ki-kicked.
Hoseok: jinjja ?
Jin again kept his hands on my belly and talked with the babies.
Jin: my babies. You missed daddy ?
They again kicked and this time it was pretty hard.
Me: my god they kicked so hard.
Jin: of course they are my prince-
??: HYUNG! NOO-
It was maknae line.
Jungkook: noona you scared us. HYUNGGGG!
He ran to jin and jumped on the bed hugging him.
Jin: aigooo my kookie.
Jimin: hyung you're okay ?
Jin: I am okay guys.
While jungkook was hugging jin again I felt the kick.
Me: ahh your Princesses are too much jealous. They are kicking me too hard.
Jin: aigoo just come out soon then appa will love you both so so so much.
He again kissed my belly and then the doctor came to check on him once again.

Timeskip to next week
It's been a week since jin is staying here. The doctor said we can take him home today as he is completely alright.
Me: let's go. The home is missing you.
Jin: yeah me too.
We sat in the car and jin laid his head in my lap.
Jin: ahh I missed this.
I started to caress his hairs till we reached home.

We reached home and now we both were in the living room where jungkook was hugging the hell out of jin.
Jin: yahh jungkook ahh I know you missed me and hyung missed you too.
Jungkook: hyung I was so scared. Don't do this again. Please.
Jin: i won't. Now leave me.
He got down from him and then I took jin to the bedroom.

This was our bedroom in which we are staying now

Me: jin you lay down and take some rest. I'll change and come.
He nodded and removed his shirt making me stare at his abs. I was staring at him not knowing he was smirking at me.
Jin: my love, I am all yours. Feel free to stare at me.
I looked away feeling shy and then went to get changed. After coming from changing i laid beside jin and he wrapped his one hand around my waist and i kept my head on his chest.
Me: i missed u so much.
Jin: me too.
He snuggled his face in my neck and then we both slept.

Hope you all like it 😊
Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️