1

I slowly opened my eyes as my alarm disrupted my sleep, 'oh no' I said to myself, I knew exactly what that  sound meant. I had to wake up and survive another day of school all over again, all I wanted was for this school year to end but for now I had to worry about getting out of bed before i end up being too late for school. 

I quickly took out my uniform and headed to the shower..
After a nice long 20 minutes of warm water falling on my body and worries magically running away as I was in the shower, it was time to head out and click back to reality. I got dressed, dried and straightened my hair and added some blush, mascara and little bit of lip tint.

I went downstairs to see my older brother Felix sat eating breakfast as my mom was cleaning the kitchen.
"Good morning eomma" I said to my mother "hi honey" she answered back softly. "GoOd MoRnInG eOmMa, shut the fuck up you pick me did you haft to say good morning like that" my brother mocked me, "shut the fuck up yourself short stack I didn't hear anyone speaking to you" I fought back to my brother "Kids enough! Felix be nice to your younger sister she's 16 and your 18 be a little more mature for once" my mom said.
"HA see mom at least someone realises that he doesn't act his age"

" shut the fuck up she's clearly screaming at me and not at you cause she feels bad for your fat ass" he replied to me
" Yes infact my ass is fat that's why all your friends stare at me"

"Don't know what they see in a fat stack who sits around all day on the couch eating"  "whatever.." I ignored him because he wasn't worth my time
"Felix stop annoying your sister and come on time to leave, jina get up come on and go to school with your brother" my mum said
I got up and picked up my bag as I waited for my annoying brother to hurry up.
" HEY Hey hey hey turn around right now" my brother ordered
"Ugh what do you want" he was looking at my skirt, he's so annoying. "Pull your skirt down right now man where do you think your going a night club ?"
I ignored him and ran out the door before he could say anything, I hopped in the car and waited for his fat ass to make a move so we could finally head to school.