41

i woke up to loud moaning in the next room, i was so confused on who it was, was it hyunjin? or so i thought until i heard a girl moaning felix is name, i got out quickly off my bed brushed my teeth and wore a bra and shorts as all i was wearing was his oversized shirt, "ahhh felix more", "what the fuck..?" normally i wouldn't really care, but that voice just sounded way too familiar, chae wasn't with me and the sound was defo coming from someone with an Australian accent, was it chaewon? i thought, no she would never do that to Hana.. i thought they loved each other, i just needed to find out, i walked into the room seeing felix being a moaning mess, "yes fuck kitten" felix said, i saw chaewon riding him, "AHHHHHHHHH" i yelled, the both of them looked straight at me with shooting eyes, "o-oh my god jina" chaewon said shook, on the other hand felix was furious, it wasn't the first time i interrupted him having sex.. maybe the 20th.. or more, he took chaewon off himself and put his boxers back on and his shorts, i knew exactly what was about to happen at that very moment i yelled again and ran as fast as i could seeing the guys sat on the couch as he ran after me, "CHAN SAVE ME PLEASE HE'S GOING TO KILL MEEEE" i yelled hiding behind chan who was completely confused, "woah bro what happened" chan said hiding me behind him, "THIS IDIOTIC WHORE WALKED IN ON ME HAVING SEX WITH HER HOT ASS FRIEND who is really good at sucking dick.... PURPOSELY", "wtf.." chan said in complete confusion at the sudden commotion, "you're the one fucking my best friend" i mumbled scared at if felix would get mad at me and take my phone or something if i kept being rude, we normally always fought like this but when he's angry he doesn't refrain from taking my stuff or hitting me, which was rare because i always hit back of course, "what the fuck did you just say? you really wanna keep answering back huh? give me your phone" felix said, "BITCH NO YOU'RE FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE MAD" to be honest i didn't really care if felix was fucking chaewon or not, for three reasons specifically, he's a whore, he doesn't care and anything that involves weed alcohol girls and sex he will not refrain from doing, so there was no way of stopping him, not only him, they were all the same, they're fuckboys. Second is because i wasn't that type of girl who would get mad for my close friends fucking my brother, i know for some girls it's a sensitive topic, but for me, i didn't really care, and third he's my older brother, like he says, he's in control here, the definition of 'he's in control' for him as he says is he can do whatever he wants, party fuck smoke drink, but i can't, and that's not only with him, that's with all those 8 boys, for example if minho found me fucking i'd be dead, and most importantly of them all, hyunjin, if he finds me doing bad things then i'm dead, and it's always been like that, i grew up like this,  it's always been like that, as much as i hated it i had to live like this.