42

It was now the next week, Hyunjin and i have been closer then ever, felix is 18th birthday passed and he threw a massive party at our house, me and Hyunjin hit it off again and went in for a second round, and needless it say, it was a m a z i n g. Felix still didn't know and i needed it to stay that way, otherwise, my life would be over. Hyunjin felix and the rest of the guys become more overprotective by the day, as per usual, it was sunday movie night and it was felix and i's turn to host it, i was super excited because chaewon got to join, rachel, the girl felix really likes at the moment hyunjin hana minho changbin jisung chan jeongin seungmin were all coming, movie night was all about fun, but most definitely about competition, who could host the best movie night, and so far, changbin always won, he had a massive house, even bigger then ours, which says a lot for itself, me and felix are both very feirce competitors, especially felix, if he didn't win, he would throw a tantrum. ''jina go clean the movie room bring down the projector and don't forget, 3D GLASSES, if you get it right you get your phone back" he grinned, i rolled my eyes and said "bitch", i went to do as he said as quick as possible so i could get my phone back, because this overprotective whore decided to take it after the scene this morning, i heard the doorbell ring, i quickly opened it and as expected i saw Hyunjin,  a smile plastered on my face as i jumped in his arms, "how was my baby today" he asked "better now that you're here" i pecked his lips, he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the kitchen, i played with his hair, he placed me on the the kitchen counter top, "where's chaewon?" he asked, before i could reply he said "still fucking your brother" he smirked, "suck my dick" i replied, "gladly, but you don't have one, so you can suck mine" he laughed, "already have, she's in the shower", he made an oh shape with his mouth and nodded, "already have what?" i heard felix behind me, i jumped scared, "n-n-nothing", i mentally slapped myself for stuttering, ''jina shutup'' hyunjin said scared that i would out the both of us to felix because he knew how nervous mad and sus felix made me. ''Nah jina continue already done what?", i felt my heart beet one million times faster, i started sweating and my face went all red, "Jina it's your last warning already done what?" "She meant already have done movie night?" hyunjin said saving, "mhm nothing about sucking dick?" Felix said  with shooting eyes right at me, "n- no" i said almost about to cry, hyunjin just kept his down, not knowing what to say, how did he know? i thought, did he listen to our conversation? "felix shutup it's nothing like that" i said, "yeah i hope so" he replied, "anyways could i possibly get my phone back?" i said hoping he would say yes, "fine", he grabs my phone out his boxers and passes it to me "ewwwwwww'' i say on disgust running away from him hiding behind hyunjin, hyunjin picks me up and puts me on his laps, ''what's wrong my princess'' he says dramatically fake crying, '' he pulled out my phone from his boxers'' i whine, ''would you both stop, i was joking it's my phone, you don't get your phone back till tomorrow'' he says "LIX" i scream, ''that's final jina shutup'' before he could say any bullshit that comes out his mouth we hear his laptop ringing, hyunjin grabs from the other side of the counter still sat down and checks who it is, "oh it's my mother in law'' he grins, "shutup and answer the call'' i say, i press the button to answer the skype call and both my parents appear on the screen, ''my lovely children how are you both today'' i hear my moms voice through the call, "good mom what about'' lix said, ''we're good my darling i see Hyunjin how are you my dear'' she asks, he pushes my figure out of the way so his face can be visible to the camera and says hello, ''Hi misses lee i'm good thank you'' he greats, ''i see jina on you're lap how sweet, felix honey i hope you're taking good care of your sister, don't be too strict on her okay, only when you need to be'' ''yes mom promise i am, she's a pain in the ass by the way'' he replies, ''NO I'M NOT MOM HE TOOK MY PHONE'' i yelled, ''oh god again? why baby?'' "let's just say your son is a whore'' ''jina you're language you cannot speak like that about you're older brother'' ''whatever''