37

"JINAAA" I heard my brother call out my name from downstairs, ugh what does he want. "WHAAAT" i yelled back, he just instructed me to come down, i got off my phone and went downstairs finding Hyunjin Jisung and Felix on the couch playing video games, "what?" "i don't know he called for you" he said pointing at Hyunjin, "my jinjinnn" hyunjin yelled i rolled my eyes jokingly and went to sit next to him as put his arm around me, it was about 16:04, Chaewon is coming in at about any minute. I'm so excited to see her. As soon as i heard the doorbell, i started jumping up and down knowing it was Chae, i ran to the door and to no surprise i saw my lovely chaewon 'CHAAAAAAAAE" i yelled "OH EM GEEE JINA ITS BEEN SO LONG" she said with her aussie accent, 'girl before i devour you with hugs come in settle down" i let her in as she took a couple glances at Hyunjin Jisung and lix, after she took her time to settle in she changed in comfy clothes and came back down, we took our time to catch up and squeel in excitement together, it was now time to introduce her to the guys, "okay so this is felix my older brother that no one cares about" i said "hey" she smiled, he waved and went back to his phone, typical felix only socialising with the 8 boys he's grown up with, "this is jisung" i also said, "hey jisung" she greeted again "youre hot- what? sorry hey" he blurted out, the three boys bursted out in laughter, "and this is Hyunjin" "the douche?" she said curiously raising an eyebrow "why thank you, no not the douche, her boyfriend :)" hyunjin replied, "YOU'RE DATING??????" she yelled surprised, "aha yeah" i scratched the back of my neck "I KNEW IT, I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DATE ANY TIME SOON" "uh-huh" i said.