44

"Jina ew" felix said looking at me, ''tf do you mean ew aren't you mad?'' i asked confused, ''oh i am trust me, you can forget getting your phone back any time soon'' to be honest i was confused with his reaction, i thought he would slap me or something, ''Hyun next time i see your fingers up my sister's pussy i'll never let you see the light of day again'' he grinned at the both of us, hyunjin rolled his eyes like the arrogant fuck he is and jeongin asked ''hey guys i have a question'' to the both of us, ''yeah?'' hyunjin said ''have you guys ever fucked?'' i groaned as hyunjin placed his hand on mine calming me down, ''why?" hyunjin asked again, ''just, you know a question'' felix looked at us in curiosity ''if you be honest i won't get mad, if i haft to find out for myself then i will get mad'' he stated, i looked at jina with a help me look on my face, ''AHHHHHHHH GUYS MY FOOT HURTS'' she yelled saving me, she's such a real one i love her, ''Hana shutup we know what your doing'' minho said, ''but if you want i can help you with that'' he smirked, ''ew no...'', ''get back to the question have you or not'' ''why do you need to know felix? and yes we have'' all the guys yelled in excitement and all got up and hugged hyunjin jumping up and down, ''AHHAHAHHA HYUNJIN FINALLY YOU DID IT'' the yelled, ''wait did what?'' i asked, ''Hyunjin's been inlove with you his whole life and he finally got to get with you, what he's been dreaming of his whole life so we're happy for him'' seungmin replied, ''GUYS DON'T TOUCH HIM HIS FINGERS WERE UP JINA A SECOND AGO'' the boys laughed and teased, i shook  my head in embarrassment, hana and chae were next to me giving me a hug and rachel was just sat there, as she isn't really a part of the group yet.

*guys super short fill in i'm so busy right now and i saw you guys were getting impatient for another part so i'm trying my hardest but pleaaase be patient once i'm doe with all my stuff i'll update you with so many parts i promisee!!*