Chapter 5

It's a week later and it's Saturday.

"Sis!" My brother comes running down the stairs while I'm in the kitchen eating some ice cream.

"Yeah?" I ask eating another spoon of the ice cream. Ice cream is my favorite. I love it so much.

"Wanna come with me? I'm going to soccer. I don't know if you have something to do today. You can come with me, if you want." He smiles.

I haven't done something with my brother in a long time so I have to say yes. Even tho I told myself I wasn't gonna do anything today, im gonna go. "Yeah. I'll go." I put the ice cream back in the freezer and run up the stairs to put something better on then my pjs.

I put some grey sweatpants on and a green sweatshirt. I add some jewellery and put on my green converse who match my sweatshirt.

 I add some jewellery and put on my green converse who match my sweatshirt

"Is this okay? For soccer?" I ask walking down the stairs towards Jaden.

"Yep. Great!" He holds up his car keys. "I'm driving."

"Okay!" I laugh.

"We have to pick up Matt tho." Jaden chuckles.

"Ugh. Really?" I roll my eyes.

"Yes, im sorry."

I sit in the front seat. "It's okay."

***

When we're on the way Jaden keeps looking at me.

"What's wrong? You keep looking at me." I chuckle.

"This is gonna sound really cliché. But your an amazing sister and I love you so much. I dreamed that you died, so I want to spend more time with you because I love you so much and I really can't loose you." He sighs.

"Jaden... really? I love you too. And your the best brother I could ever ask for." My lip curls up on how cute this is. "This is actually pretty cringe. But I love you don't worry about me." I chuckle.

Jaden laughs. "We have to spend more time together tho!"

"Definitely."

Without knowing we're already in front of Matt's house. Matt immediately runs out with his soccer clothes on. I hear him saying: "goodbye mom. Love you!" I see Azra, his mom standing behind the door. I quickly wave and she waves back smiling.

Matt hops in the backseat. "What's up loser. What are you doing in here?" Matt asks right away.

"I'm coming with y'all." I put my legs up and make myself comfy.

"Finally you'll see how bad Bryce is." He chuckles. "Oh fuck..." He mumbles after.

"What?" I turn my face towards him.

Matt looks at Jaden.

"What? What's happening?" I look at both Matt and Jaden. It seems like Jaden starts to understand.