Chapter 9

I wake up because of a door who gets roughly closed. I look up and see Matt all bruised up walking in.

"Matt?" I get up and rub my eyes. "What have you done?"

He smirks. "I think he got his lesson."

"Matt it's 3 am. Who got his lesson?" Then everything hits. "No you didn't." I stare at him in shock.

"Yes I did." He says proudly.

"I need to get you cleaned up. Are you okay?" I try to stay serious but it's too funny because Matt looks so proud.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." He smiles and gives me hug.

I pull him away. "Nope. Let's clean you up." I grab his hand and bring him to the kitchen. "Where is the kit?"

"There." He points at a white box.

I grab the box and stand in front of him. He grabs me by my waist and puts me on the counter, which makes me gasp. This is so holy.

He smirks and stands between my legs still having his hands on my waist. "Can I squeeze your waist when it hurts?" He asks.

"No. That hurts. Maybe you can hold one hand." I chuckle.

"I can also kiss you that will relieve all the pain." He suggests.

"Shut the fuck up." I blush. "Here just squeeze my waist I don't care."

I open the kit and put some of it on my hand. His eyes stare into mine, I think he can almost read my soul.

When I touch the cut he backs up and immediately squeezes my waist a little. "Sorry," He whispers.

"No it's okay. It really hurts doesn't it?" I put his hair out of his face.

"Yep."

"Let's do it again. Tell me when I need to stop." I put some kit on my fingers again and softly rub it on his cut. His eyes squeeze and he lets out a long groan.

"And, your done! Do you have more cuts?" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Yeah. On my chest and arms." He backs up a little and put his shirt off.

I stare at his abs. HAZEL STEP OUT OF IT. I notice his cuts and bruises all over his abs and arms. "Your fucked up."

"He's more fucked up then I am." He chuckles.

"Okay. Great," I smile. I grab some kit and put it on his arms first, then his fingers and then his chest.

"Fuck..." He groans.

"I'm sorry." I put the last kit on his chest and I'm done.

"I'm done!!" I smile and place my hand on his chest.

"You turn me on fucker." He chuckles.

"What?" I ask shocked. What did he just say?

"You heard me." He stares into my eyes.

Then Azra walks in. "Oh my god." She whisper. "What the hell did you do?" She asks.

"Uh, I went to Bryce and beat him up." He lets his hands go of my thighs and rubs the back of his neck cutely.

"You are so stubborn." Azra rolls her eyes and can't help it but laughs a little bit.

"Sorry mom." He chuckles.

"Put your shirt on." She grabs a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"No, that hurts."

"Go to sleep then."