Chapter 10

I ignore it and grab matts right hand. His hands are so hot and even more when there are cuts on them. I should stop thinking like this.

"When I'm done with your hands you need to put off your shirt."

"You wanna see my abs?" He lifts up his shirt a little and smirks.

"Yep, so I can put some kit on them." I grab his left hand who was holding the shirt and his shirt falls down again.

"Why does this take so fucking long?" He whines again.

"Because you are so fucking irritating the shit out of me right now." I'm done with his hands and cross my arms waiting for him to put his shirt off.

"Let's see if my abs might help you leave the attitude." He puts his shirt off. I stare at his abs for a second.

"Sure they did." I smile sarcastically.

"See, abs can do miracles." He stands in front of me again, in between my legs and strokes my thigh.

"Shut the fuck up." I begin putting kit on his chest when my mom walks in.

"Hey sweetheart! Oh my-" she looks at Matt and looks at his bruises.

"Hey mom!" I push Matt away and hug my mom and she hugs me back.

"Your not done yet Haze." Matt grabs me by my waist and puts me on the counter again.

"Sexual stuff happening here." Mom chuckles.

Ew. I give my mom the death stare while she laughs at me.

"Soo sexual right?" Matt says sarcastically while smirking at me.

"Yup." I continue putting kit on his abs.

"Jaden called the police, he explained everything and they wanted to speak to you too. So we're going in the evening. They needed your drivers license and every car paper that you have." Mom says and places her bag on the counter.

"Ugh. I don't wanna go." Even tho I miss my car, I'm not feeling to go to the police station right now.

"I understand love. But you have to go. Otherwise you'll never get your car back." She strokes some hair out of the way. I'm still cleaning Matts bruises.

Matt places his hands on my thighs and moves his thumb slowly.

"Fuck." He groans in my ear. It makes me shiver. It turns me on so much even tho I'm a virgin.

"Are you okay Matt?" Mom grabs one of his arms.

"Yeah, your daughter thinks I'm not." He looks at me.

I stop for a second. "Well your not. Look at you, your fucked. Did Bryce do all of this?" I grab his arms and clean his bruises there.

"No, he had like 5 friends defending him." He chuckles.

"Oh my god. You are so stubborn." My mom shakes her head.

"Right. You heard it from my mom." I chuckle.

"I did it all for you. Seeing you hurt like that makes me so mad that I needed to smack all those bitches." He scoffs.

"Thank you." I softly smile and look in his eyes.

"No problem princess." He gives me a hug.

***

I arrive at home and called Nori and Madi about everything. We planned that they come over later.

Jaden opens the door and spreads his arms open. "Come here." He closes me in his arms.

I try my hardest not to cry.