Chapter 4

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
╚═════════════════╝

Three men were sitting together tightly around one chest, It was filled with treasures such as gold, Jewelry, Silver cups, And more

Their flag was colored black with a jolly roger on it which also had big a red nose.

"Another big haul today!" One of the three said

"Buggy won't be mad at us-" Another said, "-Now that we got all this!"

"Hey look!" Looking to where the Pirate was pointed the other two noticed a small boat with an unconscious woman "What is that..." 

"I'm starving" Groaned Luffy, Half of his upper body was thrown over the side of the boat.

"When the hell are we gonna reach land?" Zoro asked, His head was also thrown back, sweat rolling down the sides of his face and eyes closed in agony.

"Who knows" (Y/n) looked between the two while Luffy talked "We're just going with the wind and waves, after all..." The male then looked up into the endless sea "I wonder if we'll reach land..." 

"Of course, we'll reach land" The (H/c) was standing at the back of the boat "That's why I said that we need a real navigator" Muttered (Y/n), Her hands held onto the ropes that were connected to the mast

"It's good that (Y/n) here knows how to navigate but-" Zoro turned away from (Y/n) and at Luffy "-Isn't it kind of weird that someone trying to be King of the Pirates" There was a short pause "Doesn't even have any navigation skills?!" 

"It's not weird..." Muttered Luffy while still looking out to the sea as if in a trance "I just drifted around" Zoro looked at him shocked while (Y/n) chuckled 

"Then it's great that you found me" (Y/n) smiled while tilting her head

"You're right!" Luffy smiled while finally turning to look at (Y/n) "But aren't you a bounty hunter who wandered the high seas?" He asked as he then turned to the swordsman.

"I have no memory of calling myself a bounty hunter" One of his hands was placed over his knee, He then threw back his head "I set onto the sea in search of a certain man..." Raising her eyebrow (Y/n) went to sit down next to him "...But then couldn't get back to my village" 

"I had no choice, So I just went after a Pirate ship to earn a living" He looked up in thought 

"Oh," Luffy didn't turn to the two while glancing at the bottom of the ocean "So you're just lost," He said making Zoro light up in flames 

"DON'T PUT IT LIKE THAT" He shouted while making the boat shake 

"Ah" (Y/n) yelped from the sudden movement making her hit her back against the inside of the boat "What the..." Her eyes widened when she noticed Luffy's hat fly up into the sky.