Chapter 54

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟒
╚═════════════════╝

"Well" Letting out a content sigh after finishing her fair share (Y/n) turned to Nami while Usopp was consumed by the two fighting Giants "We should gather up the crew and decide what to do — we can't wait here a year after all"

"You're right" Nami nodded in agreement "Let's go"

"Usopp?" (Y/n) raised an eyebrow when the Sniper didn't even look away from the fight 

"Incredible..." He whispered "...Even without a reason, they're fighting so seriously"

"This fight sure is a bother..." Nami mumbled with a hand on her hip 

"You idiot!" Usopp scolded with crossed arms but even then he didn't look away "This is what people mean by a real battle between men!" 

"I get that it's admirable and all but... A bit silly to fight when you don't even know what you're fighting for" (Y/n) whispered under her breath and let out a sigh 

"Do you get it?" Usopp smiled in amazement as he watched the Giants clash weapons "This is unmistakably a proud duel between warriors!" 

"..." Nami paused for a moment before shrugging "Whatever... Stuff like that doesn't interest me" She said and began walking before turning around again "Now, hurry up" 

"I'm gonna watch this a little longer," Usopp said with a smile "This is exactly what my goal is... To be a 'Brave warrior of the sea' — I wanna be a proud man like them" 

"Mhmh" letting out a sigh (Y/n) smiled to herself with a shake of her head "Guessing we'll wait until they finish their fight, we got a whole year after all"

"How bothersome" Nami mumbled and sat back down beside (Y/n) "So you wanna be a Giant?" 

"No!" Usopp screeched and finally spun around to look at them "Were you even listening to me?!"

"There!" Nami pointed at the fight with an innocent look "Don't you have to watch them over there?" 

"Let him be" (Y/n) chuckled and nudged the thief 

"If there's a village with warriors like them in it, I wanna go there someday," Usopp said with a fond smile 

"Yeah... Maybe we will visit Elbaf" (Y/n) whispered with a smile "Hm?" Her smile fell when she noticed something yellow floating up from the corner of her vision but when she turned around she didn't see anything "I must be imagining things..."

Turning back around, (Y/n) stiffened when a loud boom echoed through the island but she soon relaxed when she realized it was the two Giant who fell down after a draw 

"Ba Ba Ba Ba!" Broggy laughed 

"Ga Ga Ga!" His friend laughed along with him who (Y/n) guessed was Dorry