Chapter 41

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏
╚═════════════════╝

"What a cute face you have here" A guy chuckled as he looked at (Y/n) who stood in front of him in the alleyway "Why don't you be a good girl and hand me your money?" 

"Are you serious?" (Y/n) scoffed with her arms crossed "Look, I'm not in the mood for this so scram" 

"Fiesty" Another man smirked "I like those" 

"Listen here girly, you might not know us since you're clearly not from around here but-" The first guy paused with a sinister smile "-We're part of a pretty big mafia group — People shake in fear just from hearing the name of our boss... Bartolomeo the Cannibal!" 

"...Who?" 

"Tch, quit acting so tough and mighty!" The guy glared at her in annoyance as he grabbed her by the collar making her raise an eyebrow "What? Scared?" He laughed 

"Rather disgusted" (Y/n) admitted as she didn't seem to be fazed "I already told you two, I'm not in the mood for fighting or giving away money to the poor, so scram"

"T-The poor?! Who do you think you are?" He blushed in embarrassment while his buddy laughed 

"She just called you poor, man she's got some balls" 

'Are these two serious...?'  (Y/n) looked between the two with a questioning gaze

"Look, I don't care who your cannibal boss is, and I'm not giving you any money so let's part ways nicely" She smiled up at the two with her eye twitching 

"Now" The guy who was just laughing let out a sigh "That's not gonna happen—"

"There, It happened" (Y/n) said simply as she kicked the guy away from her and smashed the other one into the wall by the head "Now am I free to go?" 

"A-Auh..." The guy looked at her with white eyes making (Y/n) let out a sigh 

"Told you I wasn't in the mood" She shrugged and let go of his head as he slid down the wall "Listen next time a woman tells you that"

"Do you realize what you've done...?" One of them asked as (Y/n) just raised her eyebrow "When our boss finds out you even laid a finger on us, he'll beat you up into a pulp and kill you" 

"Are you really dragging your boss into this?" The girl scoffed and put her hands in her pockets "Even if you're his underlings you don't get the bragging rights of throwing his name around to do whatever you want to..." 

"On top of that, do you realize how stupid it is, calling him here where the Marines can easily find him?" She continued as she looked down at the two in disappointment "You two should be ashamed, I beat you two up in one movement, and I'm starting to doubt you even with this cannibal guy... From what I heard he has a hundred and fifty villagers under his control"