•Snow Day•

H/N and I woke up with our legs tangled together and my head on his chest. I remembered last night he had snuck into my room through my window and laid down in my bed. I hadn't asked what happened I just let him. He was still sleeping so I got up as quietly and unnoticeably as possible. I went down to the kitchen and started making some sausage egg and cheese biscuits  for breakfast. I looked out the window to see that it had started snowing! I finished making breakfast and I brought it back to my room where h/n was. I gently shook him to wake him up.
"I made you breakfast. Sausage egg and cheese biscuits. I hope you like them."
"Thank you, I love them." He said, voice still deep with sleep.
"Look h/n, it's snowing outside!"
"That's nice. When we're done with breakfast would you like to build a snowman?"
"Only if you tell me why you walked in my room at 3:00 this morning bruised, bloody, and cut up."
"Well, I got into a fight with some guys from school. They said some really mean things about you and it angered me, so I let anger take over. You won't have to worry about the boys that have been picking on you anymore y/n."
"You didn't have to do that h/n. Let me clean you up and I'll get you some new clothes I think I have some that will fit you."
I cleaned him up and grabbed some clothes and jackets that I thought would fit him.
"Do you have a shower I could use? I'm sure I stink and I haven't showered for a few days."
"Sure it's over this way but might I ask why you haven't showered in a few days?"
"Me and my old man got into a fight and he kicked me out."
He said this so nonchalantly I was taken aback.
"My house is always open. Actually you're staying here for a while. There's no way I'm letting you live on the street. You're my best friend!"
"You really mean that y/n? All I bring is trouble."
"Yes, I do now get cleaned up h/n. Your clothes are on the counter."
I left the room to let him do his thing. He came out of the bathroom about 20 minutes later wearing some black sweats and an oversized t-shirt of mine. He's not that much taller than me with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Wow he's actually really handsome now that I think about it... Y/N SHUT UP HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND! Yeah but he is attractive anybody with eyes can see that.
"Y/n are you ok?"
"Yeah sorry I just spaced out there for a second. Ready to go build our snowman?"
"Y/n I have a confession to make. I've never actually built a snowman."
"REALLY NOW WE HAVE TO." I shouted. I watched him flinch when I yelled.
"Oh sorry. Are you ok?" I asked softly.
"Yeah I'm fine why?"
"You flinched when I yelled. H/NN you know you can tell me anything right."
"Oh yeah sorry about that it's nothing I'm fine." As he said that I saw him turn his face away with tears starting to fill his eyes. I walked up to him and gently grabbed his hand, turning his face back towards me. He grabbed onto the back of my shirt and hugged me while starting to sob into my shoulder. I held his hand and led him back up towards my room, gesturing for him to lay down on my bed.
"You need sleep h/n. You came in here at 3 this morning and it's 7 right now so that means you got at most 4 hours last night. I'll let you sleep in here for another three hours at least." I started to walk towards the door so he could sleep in peace.
"Y/n wait. Could you maybe stay in here with me for a little bit?" He said in a small quiet voice. "It's fine if you don't want to though."
"Of course I'll stay. Anything for you darling." He blushed at the nickname and giggled a little bit. I went and laid down next to him, motioning for him to come lay next to me. He snuggled up next to me and put his head on my chest. I carded a hand through his hair and he fidgeted with my other hand. He held my hand and I felt his breathing slow as he fell into a deep sleep. We stayed like that for another 5 hours while he slept next to me. He shot up and looked around, calming down when he saw me and realized where he was.
"Goodmorning sleepyhead. Did you sleep ok?"
"Oh uh yeah I think so." He looked scared and worried.
"What's wrong darling?"
"Do you think maybe instead of going outside we could maybe cuddle instead?"
"Of course darling you didn't even need to ask. But you do need to eat something. What would you like to eat for lunch?"
"Anything you can make I'll eat it."
"Sandwiches it is then." We walked into the kitchen. I noticed that he didn't like to let go of my hand for very long but I let him hold onto it. He started shivering so I pushed him into a chair and ran to my room and grabbed a big hoodie. I ran back and set it in his lap.
"Y/n why did you give me this?"
"Just put it on darling I know you're cold. Now what do you want on you sandwhich?"
"Ham, mayonnaise, and some lettuce please."
"That's gross but ask and yee shall receive." I made two sandwhichs for him and one for me. I noticed him not touching his food but just staring at it.
"Darling what's wrong why aren't you eating?"
"Oh sorry I zoned out again." He ate the first sandwhich in about three bites and the second one in about five.
"H/n slow down you're gonna get a stomach ache." I said finishing thale last bite of my sandwhich. We threw away our plates and walked back towards my room. Before we layed down I hugged him tightly and ran my hand through his hair.
"H/n I have something to tell you."
"What is it y/n?
"H/n I like you. I was wondering if maybe you might want to be my boyfriend?"
"Y/n I thought you would never ask. Yes I would love to." He smiled at me with a big cheesy grin. I led him over to my bed and he layed down on my stomach. He started sleeping again so I rested my hand on his head.
"Sleep well darling."

(1150 words)