•cuddles and angst•

(What I imagine h/n looking like. You can imagine him how you want but that's what he is in my head.) TW: SH AND SMUTTY SMUT!! I woke up to a weight on my stomach. I cracked open my eyes to see big brown eyes staring back into mine. I reached down to run my fingers through his dark hair. He looks up at me with a sleepy smile. When he walked in early that morning he looked like he hadn't slept in days.
"H/n when was the last time you slept?"
"W-why do you ask?"
"You look tired my dear."
"O-oh I slept a few nights ago."
"For how long my dear?"
"For about five hours." He said looking away sheepishly. He buried his face into my chest and inhaled.
"What are you doing sweet boy?"
"You smell good." He mumbled into my chest. "Like vanilla and peaches."
I laughed and gently rand my hands through the tangles in his hair. He winced when I touched one spot on the side of his head. I moved the hair around to find dried blood and a small cut.
"Love who did this to you?"
"Y/n I don't want to talk about it right now please." He said, voice cracking at the end.
He looked so broken and beat down in that moment.
"Darling I know you showered earlier but I'm going to ask you to take a bath is that ok with you?"
"Yeah I'm fine with that I guess."
"Would you be ok if I was in there with you? I want to make sure that your cuts get nice and clean."
"I uh uhm uh yeah I guess." He said, stuttering and blushing a deep red. He stood up and grabbed my hand. I guided him into the bathroom and turned on some warm water. I jumped up and ran out of the bathroom the grab a pair of swim trunks he had left at me house one summer that should still fit him and I grabbed my bathing suit, putting it on quickly. I ran back in and tossed him his swim trunks and closed the door. He re- opened the door when he was changed into them, holding onto his arms with both hands. I motioned for him to climb into the bathtub as the water was a decent depth. I have a 7 foot claw tub in my bathroom so it fit both of us comfortably. I sat behind him and he layed his head back on my shoulder. I started pressing small kisses into his shoulder and the side of his neck and he started blushing profusely.
"Y/n wha-what are you doing that for? That's ah- it feels nice b-but why?"
"Darling just relax and let me take care of you. No words just sounds and if you don't like something tap my hand two times."
I reached for a bottle of soap and a washcloth, lathering soap onto the washcloth. I started washing his shoulders when I noticed the scars and red scratch like marks on his shoulders and upper arms.
"Love what are these?" I asked in a quiet voice.
"I'm really sorry y/n I'm so so sorry please don't be mad."
"Darling I could never be mad at you for something like that. Next time you want to, I want you to come straight to me. I don't care if I'm busy or sleeping, you come to me."
"Ok I will I'm sorry."
"It's ok love now just relax."
I grabbed a cotton ball and some rubbing alcohol and I dabbed it onto his cuts. He hissed a couple times but other than that he zoned out, staring at the dots on the wall. I grabbed a bottle of peach scented shampoo and lathered it into his hair, scrubbing gently with my nails. I grabbed a cup and put some of the warm water from the bathtub into it.
"Close your eyes bub."
I poured the water over his head to rinse out the shampoo. Once all of it was gone I wrapped my arms around his chest and pulled him back into me. I started kissing all over his neck and shoulders again until I found a spot, just behind his ear. I kissed the spot and he shivered and gasped so I kissed it again.
"Y/n please don't stop. That feels really good." I chuckled a little bit when he said this.
"Shhhh be quiet pup. You're doing such a good job for me. You're a very good boy aren't you." He blushed even more and let out another small gasp. He started playing with my hands that were resting on his stomach.
"It's time to get out my love. I'll go get you some more clothes. Sweat pants or basketball shorts?"
"Sweats please and one of your hoodies."
"Your wish is my command darling. I'll be right back, dry off with this towel." I left to grab him some sweat pants and change quickly into some comfy clothes. I came back and he was standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist and his shorts in the sink.
"H/n do you need a pair of boxers? I completely forgot about that. I'll go grab you some." He looked down slightly embarrassed and I saw what he was looking at.
"Awww puppy do you need help with that?"
He looked at me wide eyed and shook his head no.
"Not right now y/n I have to get dressed!"
I went and grabbed him a pair of boxers (he has a lot of clothes at my house because he stayed most of last summer here) and brought them back to him. I handed them to him and shut the door, waiting just outside of it. He came out with his sweats and one of my hoodies on and he grabbed my hand and started walking to the living room.
"Puppy do you want to sit on the couch and watch TV?"
"Y-yes ple-please." I had always known he was a sucker for nicknames at pet names so I had always used it to my advantage. This was the most I had ever seen him get worked up over it though. He sat down and I sat in his lap. He grabbed the remote from the seat next to him and turned on a cheesy Hallmark movie. I started peppering kisses to his face while he watches the movie. It was just background noise for me. My goal was to make h/n feel as loved as possible and remind him constantly that if he ever needs anything I'm right there. We met when we were ten years old. Now we are both 18 and I live in my parents old house. He got kicked out when he was 16 and I finished high school when I was 16 so we lived in my house for a while then his dad had said he can come back. He went back for a while then the physical abuse started. He never left because his mama was there and he was protecting her. He must have gotten kicked out a few days ago because he hadn't showered or eaten in about three days. He had to have been living in his car. I put my hands on the sides of his face making him look into my eyes. I kissed in between his eyebrows and all over his forehead. He snaked his hands up to my waist and put them under my shirt, holding onto my hips. I felt his bag, warm hands squeezing gently and his little friend twitching to life beneath me.
"Naughty puppy needs to be taught a lesson yeah?" He threw his head back and whimpered. I started kissing all over his neck until I found the spot behind his ear again. I started sucking on it, leaving a dark purple and red mark over the spot. He started whining and rubbing his legs together trying to create friction.
"Are you sure h/n? Do you really want this?"
"Y-yes ple-please I'm s-sure."
I pulled on the bottom of the hoodie he was wearing and he pulled it off completely. I sat back a little to admire his chest. It was perfect. Tanned skin and a sprinkle of dark brown hairs leading down to his stomach. No, he didn't have a six pack. No, his stomach wasn't flat. But he was the most perfect human being I had ever laid eyes on. He was like an angel sent from the heavens. The most beautiful boy I had ever seen. He has been through so much but yet he still makes sure others are ok. Pure perfection. I littered wet sloppy kisses down his chest and onto his stomach. I went up and bit down gently onto his collar bone. He let out a loud groan and squeezed my hips harder. I tossed off my shirt and he stared. I had a black sports bra on and blue basketball shorts. His eyes took in every inch of my body hungrily. I kissed his lips and he bit down lightly on my bottom lip. I let him slip his tounge into my mouth and he battled for dominance. I won easily and explored every inch of his mouth. I ran my hand down his chest and into the waistband of his pants making him moan into my mouth.
"Are you for sure you're ok with this my love?"
"Yes, ple-please do so-something!"
I reached into his pants and pulled out his member. I started slowly stroking it, making his eyes roll back into his head. I rubbed the tip and got off his lap and onto my knees in front of him. I spit on his tip and swirled my tounge around it, looking up at his face for any signs of discomfort. I slowly bobbed my head down onto his full length of about 6 inches. He let out a low breathy moan.
"Oh fu-fuck y/n f-faster ple-please."
I started bobbing my head up and down while swirling my head over his tip. His moans got louder and he started gripping onto my shoulder and hair. I felt him twitch in my mouth and I knew he was getting close.
"I-i thin-think I'm gonna cu-cum!" He groaned out. I started going faster and he released in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and smiled at him. I ran to the kitchen and got him a glass of water and me a glass of water. I chugged mine down really fast and brought him his. I kissed his forehead and he started to look sleepy again. I led him back to the bathroom and helped him clean himself up. I put his hoodie back on him and we walked to bed for the night. We layed down and he took about two minutes to fully fall asleep with a smile on his face. I fell asleep hugging the man I was falling in love with.

(1871 words)