•shopping•

I woke up to something falling off my bed. H/n had fallen while trying to stand up. This might be a problem.
"Baby are you ok? Did I go to hard? I got a little carried away yesterday love."
"No I'm fine it's just... I'm a little wobbly. That was my first time ever actually yk." He lied back down on the bed. I ran my hands up the sides of his face and ruffled his hair. He blushed and kissed my nose. I got up and did my business in the bathroom, getting dressed in the process. I helped h/n up and made sure he was good before walking into my office to do some light cleaning up. My office stays pretty clean for the most part and there was just some light clutter. I found a gorgeous drawing of a bird that h/n drew and I put it on my cork board. I went to go check on him and he was ready to go.
"What do you feel like for breakfast baby?"
"Dunkin' donuts pleeeaaassseeee."
"Ok put on your shoes and we'll leave." I grabbed my keys and my wallet. Today I had chosen to wear Nike pros an oversized sweatshirt and some air forces. He wore jeans, white converse, a baggy Tshirt, and a zip up jacket. He had his dark hair combed out but he ran his hands through it to make it messy again.
"You look so handsome bubby." He blushed and nodded, grabbing my hand.
"You look really pretty today y/n. If I catch anybody staring I'll make sure to let them know you're mine." He climbed up in the passenger seat next to me and grabbed my hand again. He pulled out his phone and connected to my aux, playing a random playlist. We have the same taste in music with the exception of a few songs. I decided to drive to the mall about an hour away as to not risk seeing his dad. He ran his hands over my knuckles.
"Y/n do you think maybe you could teach me how to box?"
"Sure my love. Let me know when and I'll bring you to my secret lair with bags chains and wraps. But seriously though yes I will teach you how to box."
"Thank you so much darlin." That's one of my favorite things about him is the fact he has a southern twang. Before he moved in next door to me he lived in Texas. 10 years and he never lost the accent. I squeezed his hand and pulled into a Dunkin donuts.
"What do you want bubby?"
"Everything bagel toasted with butter please and a large black iced coffee."
"Ok love."
"Hi can I get an everything bagel toasted with butter please? I would also like half a dozen donuts please. Two maple two vanilla with sprinkles  one Boston creme and one glazed. A large black iced coffee and a medium iced caramel latte. That's all thanks."
"Your total comes to 35.47$ please"
We got out food and payed. We ate in the car and I got a few sprinkles in my lap. H/n wiped some of them off and ate a few. I started driving again and when we finally got to the mall it was about 13:00. First I dragged him into a Macy's and told him to pick out some of his favorite shirts. He tried looking at the price tags and I slapped his hand away. I have a whole savings account just for him that has quite a bit of money in it. He doesn't know it but I have about 11,000$ in savings for me to spend on him. He deserves more but that's just a savings account and I can only put so much into it before the bank says no more. He held on to my hand very tightly. He has always been scared of going places by himself and has really bad anxiety. I squeezed his hand as a comfort to him and he nuzzled into the side of my neck lovingly. None of the shirts in here had really caught his eye.
"Love do you wanna try a different store?"
"Yes please. Let's go into old Navy?"
"Of course baby. This is your day we can do what ever you want." He led me into various stores and picked out a few outfits. He saw a big hoodie with Jack Skelington on it and another with Sally and he picked them up.
"Baby we could match!" I bought the hoodies and we decided it was time to go home. When we got home he had a total of 24 outfits. I put them all into the washer and started it. By this time it was about 18:30.
"Bubba what do you want for dinner?"
"Uhhhh I don't know. Wanna maybe go out?"
"Only if you let me pay. If not then no."
"Nevermind I don't wanna go out anymore."
"No way bubby you actually wanted to go out. We are definitely going out now. Do you feel like Mexican or Mongolian?"
"Mongolian tonight I guess." I grabbed my wallet and keys. I watched him try to put his wallet into his pocket and I took it from him gently and threw it on the table. I grabbed his face gently and pressed my forehead into his.
"You don't need to worry about that bub. You know I've got you covered always. You won't never have to work because I'll do it for you." He blushed and grabbed onto my hands. I pulled him in for a deep kiss and held his hand out to the car after. As I was driving I noticed him picking and biting at his bottom lip. I gently grabbed his lip and ran my hand over it.
"Bubba's you need to stop please. There's some chapstick in the glove box put some on." He did as told and played with my rings instead. About 15 minutes before we got there he started picking again. I pulled over into an abandoned parking lot behind the long forgotten building. I unblocked my seatbelt and climbed over the center console so I was sitting in his lap. He was still chewing on his lip so I gently pulled it from out of between his teeth.
"Why do you keep chewing on you lip h/n?"
"Be-because I'm thinking."
"What are you thinking about baby. I wanna know."
"A-about something. A drawing I want to draw."
"What do want to draw bub?"
"We-well it's you. I want to draw you. With no clothes. It's embarrassing and I understand if you don't want me to."
"Awwww baby. Never be embarrassed to tell me anything. I don't care if you got a papercut and need me to kiss it better or if you have a problem and need me to make it better. I will always be here."
"I-i really don't wa-wanna go out tonight. Ca-can we just go ho-home please?"
"Yes bubba we can go home. I'll order a pizza ok?"
"Ok." I got back in my seat and strated driving again. When we got home he ran out of the car and went into our room, locking the door.
(1227 words)