•beach day•

H/n and I decided we should go to the beach. We packed up all of our stuff into my car and started on our 2 hour drive to the beach. We had to stop for snacks about 5 times because we kept eating them. When we finally arrived there was nobody there because it's the middle of winter. We laid out some beach towels and laid down on them. I felt h/n shiver beside me so I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his forehead.
"H/n do you ever think about what life would be like if you got to be a kid again?"
"Well yeah sometimes. I never really got to be a kid so I wish I was a kid at some point in time you know?"
"Bubby you know there's something like that. It's called being a "little" and I think it would suit you." He looked at me with big sparkly eyes.
"I read about that! I like the idea of it."
"Love I was wondering if maybe you'd want to be my little. I trust you and you trust me so I think it would be perfect."
"I- Yeah that sounds l-like a really go-good idea!" He started blushing and hiding his face into my shoulder. We started getting really cold so we decided to pack up and start heading home. We spotted a nice little Italian restaurant and thought we should try it. It was really good and h/n got linguine with chicken and some sauce stuff. I got mezzaluna which was basically ravioli with creamy tomato sauce. When we got back to the house it was about 8:30 and h/n was tired. He took a quick shower separate from me because I had some work to finish up. H/n bounced into my office and sat down in the chair in the corner. I grabbed some paper and colored pencils as well as some art pencils. His eyes got really big and he started drawing something right away. After a while he stood up and walked over to me.
"Mommy look at my drawinggg!" It was an absolutely gorgeous drawing of a rose.
"It looks amazing bubby!! We should hang it on the fridge. You go hang it up on the fridge and I'll finish up this last piece of paperwork here." He bounded off to hang it in the kitchen. When I finished up I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. H/n offered to grab me one and I accepted the offer gratefully because i was tired. I had been working non stop for the past two hours. I went and hopped in a quick shower and went to my room to find h/n laying on my bed, on his phone watching something about fish. I went and layed on top of him and he smiled down at me.
"Hi bubby. Did you have a good day?"
"I had an amazing day y/n. Thank you for taking me to the beach."
"Any time you wanna go just ask. I'll do anything for you." He smiled and put his phone on the bedside table. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.
"Go to sleep y/n, you've had a long day."
"Goodnight h/n. I love you."
"Goodnight y/n. I love you too."
And with that, I fell asleep.

(579 words sorry for such a short chapter I was really tired when I wrote this.)