•lover boy•

(warning : Smut, overstimulation, and mentions of abuse!!)
"Hey bubby what do you wanna do today?"
"I don't know mommy... How about we go for a walk?"
"Sure darling we can if you want to." I got on my old beat up Converse and he got on his boots. I made sure that he was in warm enough clothing and we headed out the door. We live in a sketchy neighborhood where you have to lock your windows and doors twice. There's a gang right up the street and the crime is considerably more than in other parts of town. H/ns old house is a block up the street from mine. We walked up near there and he started to shake. I tried to lead him away from his old street.
"No y/n I have to do this. It's for my own good." I have in and we walked past his old house, hand in hand. I saw tears well up in his eyes as he stared at his old house. He started running away, dragging me with him.
"Y/n i- I can't breathe a-and all I can feel i-is the sting of h-his hand a-across my f-face." I held both sides of his face gently in my hands and kissed his nose.
"Shhhh baby it's ok. Look at me and make your breathing match mine. Good job bubby. Can you feel my hands on your face? Focus on that, nothing else." He started to calm down and his breathing slowed. I pulled his face into my shoulder and kissed the side of his neck. He pulled away, bright red.
"L-lets go back to the house please." I walked with him back to our house and went inside. He pushed me up against the wall after shutting and locking the door. He kissed me passionately and started taking off his jacket. I took off mine and led him to the bedroom that we shared. I pushed him back onto the bed and started attacking his neck. I left several dark hickeys all over his neck and collarbone. He moaned out my name when I took off his shirt.
"H/n are you certain you want this? If you want me to stop at any time whatsoever you let me know and I'll stop right away."
"Y-yes ple-please i-i want you to. I-im sure just ple-please do it al-already."
"Permission to do anything my love?"
"Y-yes yo-yo can do anything you w-want."
"If you feel uncomfortable say yellow if you want me to slow down red for stop and green for me to continue."
"Y-yes ma-ma'am." I pulled down his sweat pants and took them off completely. I kissed his thighs and started to leave small purple marks on them. I stood up and grabbed some lube out of my closet and he looked at me wide eyed.
"What color love?"
"G-green." I kissed down his stomach stopping after each one.
"Beautiful" "Handsome" "Perfect" "I" "Love" "You" "Such" "A" "Good" "Boy"
I looked up and he was blushing. I saw his little friend spring to life and I gripped his thighs. I took his boxers off and took his member in my hand. I pumped up and down slowly while keeping eye contact.
"I'm about to ride you. Is that ok? Give me a color."
"Y-yellow then g-green." I'm on birth control but I still grabbed a condom out of my drawer. He had bought me them for my birthday a few months back as a joke yet here we were using them. I slowly rolled the condom on and took off my pants and underwear. I sat on top of him and slowly put his member inside of me. I moaned out his name and my eyes rolled back in my head. It felt so good to have him inside of me. He started whimpering and gripping onto the bedsheets after about two minutes of me riding him. I intertwined on of our hands together and he squeezed my hand pretty hard. His eyes started to close and I grabbed him by the jaw.
"No way sweetie. Look me in my eyes at all times. You're being such a good boy right now bubby." He blushed and tried to look away again. I grabbed his throat and squeezed a little on the sides. He groaned out when I did that and gripped my hand and the bedsheets harder.
"Y-y/n I thi- I think I'm gonna cum" he said out of breath. I leaned down and kissed him gently.
"Cum when you're ready baby but tell me so I can cum with you." He nodded and groaned again.
"G-getting clo-close~!" I kissed a scar on his chest and I felt him twitch inside of me. His whimpers and pants got louder and heavier and my moans got louder. We finished at the same time but I kept going. I was desperate to ride it out. He started whimpering again and grabbing the bedsheets. I kept at the same place until he was moaning and whimpering again.
"Y-y/n what are you do-doing?"
"Shhhh puppy let me do this and remember your colors." His groans and whimpers got louder again and I felt him twitch inside of me again. He dug his nails into my hand as he came again. I still kept going as I sucked on his collarbone. He came for the fourth time when finally he very quietly said
"R-red." I stopped immediately and took his condom off, throwing it into the trash can.
"You did such a good job baby. Let's get you cleaned up. Can you walk?" He tried to stand up and stumbled. I wrapped my arm around his waist and he wrapped his around my shoulder. I let him into the bathroom and sat him on the counter. I started a warm bath and put some more bubble soap in there. I dusted kisses across his nose and cheeks making him blush. I ran my hands through his dark hair to smooth out some of the tangles. When the bathtub was full I helped him get in and kissed his nose.
"Can you manage by yourself or do you need help baby?"
"I-i thin-think I got it. Thank you though."
I left him to do his thing and went to get some water. I poured two cups and started making spaghetti with garlic bread. I left the noodles boiling to go check on h/n for a minute. He was out of his bath and getting dressed. He wore my hoodie and some basketball shorts. I sat him at the dining room table and put his water in front of him. The noodles still had another few minutes on the stove and the sauce had about 15 minutes. I took this opportunity to go freshen up. I took a quick shower and put on clean clothes. I also pulled my hair back into a ponytail. When I came back out h/n had finished that pasta and plated it. He kissed my forehead and set my plate down on the island.
"Y/n you make me feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world. Thank you for everything you just did and everything you've ever done. I don't know what I'd do without you." I blushed and stuffed my face with pasta.
"We should go clothes shopping tomorrow for you bubby. As much as I love seeing you in my clothes you do need some of your own. That and you need to get out of the house a little. Before you even say anything I'm paying. You know I make enough money to pay." He looked down at his food and grumbled into it, knowing he couldn't win that argument. After dinner we both cleared our plates and went to change the bedsheets. I threw the dirty ones in the hamper and help h/n put clean ones on the bed. We layed down together and fell asleep, bone dead tired.

(1370 words)