Chapter 1: Babysitting the Uchiha

A/N
Hello \(^-^) this is my first time writing a fanfic so it please don't expect much but I hope you enjoy it! :D

3rd POV
A fox-masked Anbu knocked on the wooden door that belonged in the hokage's office.

Though you couldn't see it, his face was emotionless hidden behind his fox-mask.

"Come in," said a muffled voice that came from inside the office.

The fox-masked Anbu opened the double door and walked in, bowing to to the village leader.

The emotionless Anbu began to report his mission he had just completed to his leader.

When he was done, the Hokage nodded and suddenly ordered, "Take off your mask."

The blond-haired Anbu did as he was told and took his mask off, revealing three faintly marked whiskers on each side of his cheek and ocean blue eyes that sparked like sapphires under the light.

"I have a new mission for you, Naruto," the old Hokage said to the young Anbu. "I'll be blunt," he says. "I want you to go undercover as an academy student to protect Uchiha Sasuke."

"..." The boy stared blankly at the man standing in front of him. "...WHAT?!" The now identified Naruto suddenly shouted at the top of his lungs.

The village leader sighed. Naruto could scream louder than a certain pink haired banshee if he wanted to.

"WHY?!" The young Anbu yelled again, but not as loud to give the old man's ears mercy.

"Sasuke is the last Uchiha remaining in Konoha after the massacre. Because of this, he'll be targeted, especially around the time when he graduates." The Hokage said stiffly.

"I'm an Anbu, not a babysitter," Naruto rolled his eyes.

The hokage sighed at the blond, knowing he would eventually give in, which he did, reluctantly.

...

The little Anbu started rambling on and on about why he should be doing real missions instead of babysitting an Uchiha brat whose pride is the size of the whole entire village.

"Can you shut up?! I'm trying to sleep!" a tired voice complained in the back on Naruto's mind.

'So you're finally awake,' The blond replied sarcastically.

"I am, thanks to you." Our favourite fur-ball said grumpily.

A/N
Sorry it's so short. I didn't know what to do for the first chapter but it'll get longer (I hope). Please correct me if I made spelling mistakes or if it doesn't make sense, I'm trying to improve my writing. ^o^