Chapter 8: Bonding Trip?!

A/N
There will be the Chunin exams but I wanted to do some sort of chapter where Naruto's secrets get exposed. I didn't add the abuse, lack of food and any other details I forgot for nothing!

I feel terrible for Naruto in this story but I need that beautiful plot (T^T)

The rookie 9 and team Gai waited in the Hokage's office, they were waiting for someone to arrive.

Was it Kakashi or Naruto? Well, the obvious answer would be Kakashi but Naruto wasn't known to be the most unpredictable ninja for nothing was he?

Correct! Naruto was the late one, beating Kakashi with a new record of...

...Six hours!

Yes, you read that right! A whole six hours to wait for our favourite blond protagonist!

The secret Anbu walked to the doors that lead to the old man's office.

A knock could be heard as the Jonins and Genins sighed a breath of relief because they didn't need to wait another hour for Naruto to arrive.

The door opened and the kyuubi container walked in panting like a madman.

He just finished an Anbu mission and here he is, taking one right after, only having time to change out of his Anbu gear.

He secretly glared at the village leader for giving him unlimited missions since they got back from the Wave.

Though the glare was supposed to be secret, it didn't go unnoticed my his two teammates and sensei.

"Why are you panting, Naruto?" Ino asks curiously.

"I- uhm... I woke up late and rushed here."

"Okay!"

Shikamaru looked at the dead-last suspiciously, he thought Naruto was hiding something from them.

Sarutobi coughed into his hands to get their attention back to him.

"You may be wondering why you are all here, well, it's because you'll all be going on a bonding trip."

Naruto's POV

'What?! He didn't say anything about bonding, what's he going with this!'

"Since you'll be bonding, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce you to another team."

"This is team Gai, you might know some of the members already." He said, looking at Kakashi who looked like he could die at any second and Hinata that was nervous as always.

"IT'S VERY YOUTHFUL TO MEET YOU!" A guy that had a bowl cut and a green spandex outfit shouted excitedly.

He then introduced his team. "This is Neji!" He said while pointing to the Hyuga.

"She's Tenten and he's Lee!" Tenten has two buns on her head and Lee looked like a mini version of Gai, like father and son.

After, we introduced ourselves by saying out names and pointing to them.