Chapter 6: A Memory I want to Forget

Flashback no jutsu!

I woke up to my door slammed against the wall. If I didn't wake up immediately, who knows what the mother would do to me.

"Wake up, brat!" She shouted outside my door.

I walked out my room, well if you can call it that. It had a thin sleeping bag a couple books about ninjutsu, a toothbrush and a cup.

Going down the stairs, I arrived to the dining table. The kids didn't leave much food left so I just washed the used plates.

After that, I didn't have anything else to do so I went to the garden to practice my ninjutsu.

I walked out the back door that lead me to a small sized garden with plants all over the place.

I leaned against a tree facing in front of a pond. Then, I opened a book about ninjutsu.

I unlocked my chakra a while ago so I could try ninjutsu.

The book said, 'Wind Style: Wind Bullet' with pictures of the necessary hand signs underneath.

I tried it a few times before finally getting it. A transparent bullet that was barely visible cut through the air, slowly disappearing from my sight.

"Naruto-niisan, what was that!" A two year old boy said running to me.

"It's Ninjutsu."

"What's Ninjutsu?"

"It's a Jutsu you can do with chakra."

"Chakra...?"

"Never mind..." I chuckled.

Kakashi's POV

I was watching the young four year old blond, wearing my Anbu mask and outfit hidden behind my cloak.

While I was in the trees observing the little Jinchuriki, I saw him going to the garden.

He opened a book, leaning against a tree and started doing... hand signs?

After a while, several wind bullets shot out of nowhere.

'Did Naruto do it? How? He's just four!' I thought.

Then, a little kid ran towards him yelling his name.

I came closer to hear their conversation.

"Naruto-niisan, what was that!" A two year old boy said running to him.

"It's Ninjutsu."

Then the younger kid started asking questions like, 'What's Ninjutsu?' And to my surprise, all of the questions were all answered correctly.

I left before they could finish talking while thinking, 'I need to tell Hokage-sama about this.'

I hopped on roofs with my hood falling off my hair because of the nice breeze pushing against me.

I arrived at the hokage's tower quickly and knocked on his door.

"Come in." Came the respected leader's voice.

I entered and explained what I saw to the man smoking his pipe.

"Hmm, I see... What do you think about it?"

"He's a prodigy. If he gets the right training, he could achieve great things." I said, hoping to train the boy.

The Hokage nodded. "Observe him for now. He's too young to start training."

"Yes, Hokage-sama." I said before sunshinning away.

...

3rd POV