Chapter 11

Hazel

Nova squirms in her spot as the pleasure I give her seems to be a lot. But that won't stop me. Her back arches and her head tilts back. She lost sight of the mirrors long ago.

I curl my fingers inside her, a moan escaping her mouth, followed by a whimper. Her own hands cup her boobs as she bites her lip.

I tilt my head as I stare down at her gorgeous fucking body. I soon bring my lips to hers and enter my tongue in her mouth. The grasp of her fingers tangling in my hair make me groan into her mouth.

"Do that again" she pleads. I curl my fingers like she asked and bite my lip as her moans and whimpers fill the room. Such a beautiful sound.

I watch as her hand slithers down her stomach and towards my free one, she takes it in her grasp and drags it up to her breast. What a desperate girl.

She slowly rocks her hips, probably in need for more friction. But I push her back down. My hand that was once where she wanted it is now on her neck. I lift her up and cover her in love bites. Her bottom lip slides into her mouth and those gorgeous eyes roll to the back of her head as she shutters against my touch.

She's close.

"Look in the mirror, or I stop"

She whimpers and slowly faces the mirror, her back arches and before I know it, my fingers are covered in...well her.

I slowly pump my fingers in and out, letting her ride them. I come up to her red hot face and force my fingers in her mouth. She moans. I connect my lips  with hers and instantly taste it.

"Let's go home yeah?"

Short chapter but it was smut so be grateful🤨

Vote