Chapter 20

Nova

"Hazel?"

She looks over at me from the drivers side. "Hmm?"

"Do you think you'd ever get back into basketball? I mean I'm not a creep or anything but when I used to watch you play, it looked like it was the only thing that made you happy"

She sighs, "I don't know Nova, I mean yeah I love it and it does make me happy, but there's no way I'm getting back on that team"

"So join a different one, like a non school team"

"Maybe"

I decide to leave it at that and we eventually arrive back at hers, "Hey sweetie, how was therapy?" Skye asks as we walk into the kitchen.

"It was alright, we went out for ice cream after"

"Oh well that's good, did you guys have fun?"

I nod my head with a smile to which she returns and soon walks away. "Wanna go upstairs?" I nod my head to her question.

"Watcha wanna d-" I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers. She wraps her hands firmly, but comfortably around my waist. Pulling me closer I wrap my as around her neck. "Let's watch a movie," I grin. She rolls her eyes and under her breath I hear her mumble, "tease"

Half way through the movie I decide to ask the question that's been on my mind for ages. "Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we'll still be together in like, years time? Married with kids?" She stays quiet for a few seconds. "Forget I asked, it was a stupid ques-"

"Yes"

My eyes light up, "really?"

She hums before pressing her lips against mine, "I plan to spend the rest of my life with you," she smiles. I blush and pull her back into another kiss, "I love you so much"

"I love you too"

Vote

Hmm one more chapter then the stories done. Cause I low key get bored after a while and lose motivation, like I said last chapter. But I do plan on finishing 'meant to be' and 'haven't I given enough?' Before releasing another book xo