~Rhea's Debut Match on Raw~

My Pov:

As I am hearing her entrance music I see her coming out and I can't help but have heart eyes for her as I see her.

Because she is wearing a black outfit and she is wearing black dark makeup and she looks really "HOT" right now.

A/N: This is what she is wearing

A/N: This is what she is wearing. 🥰😍

~•><•~

As I am seeing her she makes it to the ring and I am trying my hardest to keep it together.

So she doesn't know how I am feeling about her right now.

Once she makes it into the ring she looks at me and seeing her look at me is enough for my heart to beat fast.

As this is going through my mind the referee signals for the bell to ring.

Which means it is time for this match to start.

A Few Minutes or So Later

After getting thrown around the ring, kicking and hitting each other.

She surprises me by putting my legs up and leaning on me to pin me.

As she is doing this I am so distracted from by the way she just pinned me.

That I am unable to focus to do anything.

But as she continues to pin me she surprises me by kissing me.

Once she does this I instantly want more and I have butterflies in my stomach again.

As she does this the referee counts the pin and it ends up being a successful 3 count.

Which means she won the match and it is over.

Once the match is over she leaves the ring and it doesn't take me long to leave the ring as well.

Now that our match is over I meet her back stage to make sure she is okay.

Especially since this was her debut match on Raw and she seemed annoyed after the match was over.

As we are back stage I gently grab her hand to see if this gets her attention.

Me: "Hey are you okay? Please don't be upset about your match you was amazing especially since it was your debut match."